2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

that Elite 11 show seemed pretty good, it's hard to judge how good these kids can be from the small sample size on the show, but those of you who are more knowledgeable about them, which one is legit prospect to watch in college?

that Elite 11 show seemed pretty good, it's hard to judge how good these kids can be from the small sample size on the show, but those of you who are more knowledgeable about them, which one is legit prospect to watch in college?

Santos said no matter what a&M does, he's all Vol. seems he was using the "SEC" stuff to keep the texans off his back

Santos said no matter what a&M does, he's all Vol. seems he was using the "SEC" stuff to keep the texans off his back

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Kyle Kalis appears to be alright. Thanks for you concern.
laugh.gif

Kellen Jones taking his womanizing ways
ohwell.gif
 to OU. 

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Having Trent Dilfer on this Elite 11 Year of the Quarterback ESPN show just bummed me out.

Dude was a little too hype out there. It started getting a little bit creepy. 
started jizzing himself after two good throws

Having Trent Dilfer on this Elite 11 Year of the Quarterback ESPN show just bummed me out.

started jizzing himself after two good throws

I'm curious to see how the Santos situation plays out if the TAMU move to the SEC goes through. I used to give kids the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their comments regarding recruiting and commitments, but I've learned not to over the past few years.

Damien Jacobs should also be an interesting one to watch. He told one of TAMU's 24/7 guys that TAMU moving to the SEC would make them "much more appealing" and be a "good thing."

I want both of those guys in maroon and white, especially if we're going to be playing in the SEC.

TAMU put the ball back in UT's court by publicly saying they want to continue the Thanksgiving tradition of playing the Horns
laugh.gif
Calling UT's bluff...

I'm curious to see how the Santos situation plays out if the TAMU move to the SEC goes through. I used to give kids the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their comments regarding recruiting and commitments, but I've learned not to over the past few years.

Damien Jacobs should also be an interesting one to watch. He told one of TAMU's 24/7 guys that TAMU moving to the SEC would make them "much more appealing" and be a "good thing."

I want both of those guys in maroon and white, especially if we're going to be playing in the SEC.

TAMU put the ball back in UT's court by publicly saying they want to continue the Thanksgiving tradition of playing the Horns
laugh.gif
Calling UT's bluff...

zs05wc.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 to OU. 
Do you have the scoop on what KJ actually did?  ##$$ seems really secretive.
nerd.gif
  I'd be more salty if we didn't have a plethora of 'backers in the '12 class.

Admission standards w/ football players between Hoke & Brandon (both academically and ethically) seem to be at an all time high.

zs05wc.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 to OU. 
Do you have the scoop on what KJ actually did?  ##$$ seems really secretive.
nerd.gif
  I'd be more salty if we didn't have a plethora of 'backers in the '12 class.

Admission standards w/ football players between Hoke & Brandon (both academically and ethically) seem to be at an all time high.

Why would FSU leave the ACC though? I'm being serious, whats the main benefit? I mean, they can dominate the ACC again (I see another dynasty brewing again) but by going to the SEC, the competition is much more competitive than the ACC.

Just wondering why they would go the sec..more money I'm guessing?

Why would FSU leave the ACC though? I'm being serious, whats the main benefit? I mean, they can dominate the ACC again (I see another dynasty brewing again) but by going to the SEC, the competition is much more competitive than the ACC.

Just wondering why they would go the sec..more money I'm guessing?

Agree very much. dude was so corny  
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Agree very much. dude was so corny  
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom