2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

ive heard Rumors Big East wants BC and Maryland
If Mizzo joins them in the SEC, where does that leave the Big 12, 8 teams? of do some go to the Pac-12, Big 10 or ACC?

ive heard Rumors Big East wants BC and Maryland
If Mizzo joins them in the SEC, where does that leave the Big 12, 8 teams? of do some go to the Pac-12, Big 10 or ACC?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

so now Mizzou, Clemson along with FSU rumored to Join?

these 16 team conferences just seems like overkill to me.

Can't believe Slive is this dumb.

Clemson and FSU bring absolutely nothing to the table. Mizzou makes a lot of sense though.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

so now Mizzou, Clemson along with FSU rumored to Join?

these 16 team conferences just seems like overkill to me.

Can't believe Slive is this dumb.

Clemson and FSU bring absolutely nothing to the table. Mizzou makes a lot of sense though.

actually FSU brings the ALot

UF is the biggest draw and following in the SEC. $$$$

adding FSU would guarantee you run the Sunshine State market. GUARANTEED.

Clemson tho? not sure I'd have to do some reading.

UF is the biggest draw and following in the SEC. $$$$

adding FSU would guarantee you run the Sunshine State market. GUARANTEED.

Clemson tho? not sure I'd have to do some reading.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Why would FSU leave the ACC though? I'm being serious, whats the main benefit? I mean, they can dominate the ACC again (I see another dynasty brewing again) but by going to the SEC, the competition is much more competitive than the ACC.

Just wondering why they would go the sec..more money I'm guessing?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Why would FSU leave the ACC though? I'm being serious, whats the main benefit? I mean, they can dominate the ACC again (I see another dynasty brewing again) but by going to the SEC, the competition is much more competitive than the ACC.

Just wondering why they would go the sec..more money I'm guessing?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

It's about expanding to areas that we currently don't have access to. UF runs the state in TV ratings and fanbase, bringing in FSU doesn't add a whole lot to the table. Tally isn't a big market. The incremental increase in the Florida market isn't worth it.

Ga Tech makes more sense than FSU, assuming they'd be willing to come back. That gets you the ATL market.

A&M gets us into Texas
Mizzou gets us into STL and KC
Clemson gets us into???
FSU gets us into???

Makes zero sense at all. Going to 16 just to go to 16 is stupid. No point in pulling in Clemson and FSU.

It's about expanding to areas that we currently don't have access to. UF runs the state in TV ratings and fanbase, bringing in FSU doesn't add a whole lot to the table. Tally isn't a big market. The incremental increase in the Florida market isn't worth it.

Ga Tech makes more sense than FSU, assuming they'd be willing to come back. That gets you the ATL market.

A&M gets us into Texas
Mizzou gets us into STL and KC
Clemson gets us into???
FSU gets us into???

Makes zero sense at all. Going to 16 just to go to 16 is stupid. No point in pulling in Clemson and FSU.

FSU still has a lot of fans, and it would be complete domination of the state, they know more then you too. There is a reason behind bringing in every team.

fsu makes wayyyyy more sense then clemson

FSU still has a lot of fans, and it would be complete domination of the state, they know more then you too. There is a reason behind bringing in every team.

fsu makes wayyyyy more sense then clemson

Florida State is the best possible addition IMO but you'd think they'd rather have UNC or VT than Clemson... Maybe both of those are tied to Duke and Virginia.

They take two from the ACC and the ACC is gonna go the way of the B12 anyways...

Missouri, Arkansas, A&M, LSU, MSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama
Tennessee, Vandy, Florida, FSU, USCe, Clemson, Kentucky, Georgia

sick.gif
Gross.

Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and TTU all probably end up in the Pac16... KU and KSU to Big East. Baylor goes to Conference USA with Houston, Rice, SMU and UTEP. Who knows what happens to Iowa State.

Florida State is the best possible addition IMO but you'd think they'd rather have UNC or VT than Clemson... Maybe both of those are tied to Duke and Virginia.

They take two from the ACC and the ACC is gonna go the way of the B12 anyways...

Missouri, Arkansas, A&M, LSU, MSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama
Tennessee, Vandy, Florida, FSU, USCe, Clemson, Kentucky, Georgia

sick.gif
Gross.

Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and TTU all probably end up in the Pac16... KU and KSU to Big East. Baylor goes to Conference USA with Houston, Rice, SMU and UTEP. Who knows what happens to Iowa State.

obviously its not about expanding markets for the SEC.

Mike Slive is the best thing that has happened to the SEC. the conference is the best, the apps, digi networks etc and innovation.

traditional powers are what seem to be important , schools who regardless of record will have a strong fan base and will never lose $

I gotta search for revenue numbers for the schools andI'll post them.

obviously its not about expanding markets for the SEC.

Mike Slive is the best thing that has happened to the SEC. the conference is the best, the apps, digi networks etc and innovation.

traditional powers are what seem to be important , schools who regardless of record will have a strong fan base and will never lose $

I gotta search for revenue numbers for the schools andI'll post them.

darrenrovell darren rovell
Even though it adds another TV market, I think the Pac-10 adding Utah & Colorado was a mistake from a $ standpoint

Tradition & strength of team are just as important as TV market in $ game. Nebraska doesn't make sense in Big 10 as a TV market.

MicheleSteele Michele Steele

The SEC has strong incentive to add teams -- its CBS contract is considered belowmarket for what should be richest deal in cfb

and Im not sure about the other 3 teams being set in stone

there were plenty reports saying the SEC would be willign to keep the one addition and stick them in the west.

Even though it adds another TV market, I think the Pac-10 adding Utah & Colorado was a mistake from a $ standpoint

Tradition & strength of team are just as important as TV market in $ game. Nebraska doesn't make sense in Big 10 as a TV market.

MicheleSteele Michele Steele

The SEC has strong incentive to add teams -- its CBS contract is considered belowmarket for what should be richest deal in cfb

and Im not sure about the other 3 teams being set in stone

there were plenty reports saying the SEC would be willign to keep the one addition and stick them in the west.

Tradition & strength of
team are just as important as TV market in $ game. Nebraska doesn't make
sense in Big 10 as a TV market.

I understand that but there are schools that provide all of that. If they don't want to come in, then they went to FSU fine. But FSU and Clemson shouldn't have been first choices. FSU obviously makes more sense than Clemson.

I still stand by my statement Ga Tech makes more sense than either FSU or Clemson. Ga Tech was an original member of the SEC, has tradition, fanbase and brings in ATL. Of course they'd have to be willing to come back.

Tradition & strength of
team are just as important as TV market in $ game. Nebraska doesn't make
sense in Big 10 as a TV market.

I understand that but there are schools that provide all of that. If they don't want to come in, then they went to FSU fine. But FSU and Clemson shouldn't have been first choices. FSU obviously makes more sense than Clemson.

I still stand by my statement Ga Tech makes more sense than either FSU or Clemson. Ga Tech was an original member of the SEC, has tradition, fanbase and brings in ATL. Of course they'd have to be willing to come back.

Back
Top Bottom