2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Georgia QB Aaron Murray just said at SEC media days that Mark Richt is teaching his players to be "better husbands, better wives."

uga-rolling.jpg

http://www.georgiadogs.com/allaccess/?media=245521

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Georgia QB Aaron Murray just said at SEC media days that Mark Richt is teaching his players to be "better husbands, better wives."
uga-rolling.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I saw that earlier. IMO nothing will ever top TP2 though:

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I think that people need a second chance, and I've always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

uga-rolling.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I think that people need a second chance, and I've always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Noskey

LSU vs Oregon is more than just a week 1 game now. It's also a race to see who gets dicked down by the NCAA first.

My buddy called it "The Willie Lyles Probation Bowl."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And it's taking place less than 200 miles from Texas A&M. Perfect storm? Or perfecter storm?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Noskey

LSU vs Oregon is more than just a week 1 game now. It's also a race to see who gets dicked down by the NCAA first.

My buddy called it "The Willie Lyles Probation Bowl."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And it's taking place less than 200 miles from Texas A&M. Perfect storm? Or perfecter storm?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

uga-rolling.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif]
[/font]

laugh.gif
tired.gif
  TP is so damn stupid.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

uga-rolling.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif]
[/font]

laugh.gif
tired.gif
  TP is so damn stupid.

When do the official pre-season rankings come out? I know it doesn't really mean anything but it's still cool to see.

Mid August?

When do the official pre-season rankings come out? I know it doesn't really mean anything but it's still cool to see.

Mid August?

Ugh I'm not looking forward to this season at all. Brantley is a buffon and we got murder's row in October. All bad. I'm def going to try and scoop some tickets up for when the Tide rolls into Ben Hill Griffin, it'll definitely be more difficult than in years past since I'm relocating to South FL tho next week.

I am really interested to see if 'Dre and Demps stay healthy this season what kind of magic they'll create out there. Just keep that ultra-bum Deonte Thompson off the field Charlie.

Ugh I'm not looking forward to this season at all. Brantley is a buffon and we got murder's row in October. All bad. I'm def going to try and scoop some tickets up for when the Tide rolls into Ben Hill Griffin, it'll definitely be more difficult than in years past since I'm relocating to South FL tho next week.

I am really interested to see if 'Dre and Demps stay healthy this season what kind of magic they'll create out there. Just keep that ultra-bum Deonte Thompson off the field Charlie.

Zach Hemmlia (4 star OG on Rivals) to Arizona.

Offensive line class looking good so far. Robert Anae doing work
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I honestly believe even Boom thinks Demps isn't coming back to the team...

He got Mad defensive yesterday answering questions when he was the one who opened the door for those questions

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

pimp.gif

Nice get.  Was hoping to pair him with Seumalo in this class.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

pimp.gif

Nice get.  Was hoping to pair him with Seumalo in this class.

Amped for this season....

Geno-Smith-pro-combat-213x300.jpg

These unis > _______

6aab9dc131d91c13dc0e6a706700584a.jpg

The key to success....(and Stephen Garcerveza acting right)
Burfict-Kneel.jpg

Most talented LB in the country....when he's not punching or choking opponenets.

greg-childs1.jpg

These guys are going to be statted up this year.

Amped for this season....

Geno-Smith-pro-combat-213x300.jpg

These unis > _______

6aab9dc131d91c13dc0e6a706700584a.jpg

The key to success....(and Stephen Garcerveza acting right)
Burfict-Kneel.jpg

Most talented LB in the country....when he's not punching or choking opponenets.

greg-childs1.jpg

These guys are going to be statted up this year.

Nowitness, quick favor. Find out what u can about LaDarrel McNeil... He's from Texas . A damn Killer! And supposedly he has Okie St and Vols as top two teams. Might be committing in a couple weeks.. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom