2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Yea. Koger is the guy I want to see a lot from. And Ive been thinkingg Junior could have a big year but I forgot about the injury stuff. I'm gonna set my prediction for the season at 6-8 wins. Just too much of the O depends on Denard and his health. And the D is going to be improved I think, just not enough yet. One little bold prediction I'll go out on a limb and say that the Hoke "Michigan Man" factor leads to victories over nd, msu, and osu.

Yea. Koger is the guy I want to see a lot from. And Ive been thinkingg Junior could have a big year but I forgot about the injury stuff. I'm gonna set my prediction for the season at 6-8 wins. Just too much of the O depends on Denard and his health. And the D is going to be improved I think, just not enough yet. One little bold prediction I'll go out on a limb and say that the Hoke "Michigan Man" factor leads to victories over nd, msu, and osu.

Just re-uped me season tickets to watch the best RB in the country lead us to a BCS bowl....

20101122-184235-pic-40888338_t607.jpg

I cant freaking wait!!!!!

Just re-uped me season tickets to watch the best RB in the country lead us to a BCS bowl....

Junior Hemingway... what a %+!!#@! name.
Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

I'm just saying, those names rock. Any others that come to mind? Random.

Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

Also, just read a good article breaking down the Lache and his relationship with Lyles, and what his family/mentors have to say about that relationship.

Excerpt:
What it all boils down, the influence of Will Lyles, while real, was nowhere near as powerful as many have suggested. He had known Lache for a scant 18 months when Lache made his announcement. He had been to all of two Temple High School football games during that time span which encompassed two football seasons.

In the end, one thing became abundantly clear in speaking with his family, Will Lyles did not steer Lache to Oregon. Will Lyles was not at Lache’s press conference to announce his college choice. By dismantling the “mentor

Also, just read a good article breaking down the Lache and his relationship with Lyles, and what his family/mentors have to say about that relationship.

Excerpt:
What it all boils down, the influence of Will Lyles, while real, was nowhere near as powerful as many have suggested. He had known Lache for a scant 18 months when Lache made his announcement. He had been to all of two Temple High School football games during that time span which encompassed two football seasons.

In the end, one thing became abundantly clear in speaking with his family, Will Lyles did not steer Lache to Oregon. Will Lyles was not at Lache’s press conference to announce his college choice. By dismantling the “mentor

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

We like to follow guys who actually try and catch passes, not drop em.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

We like to follow guys who actually try and catch passes, not drop em.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

LOL at Scott Reed writing a good article. That's nothing more than a puff piece for Coach Kelly.
*BEAVERS*
Oh.

Call it what you want, I'll take whatever kind of press distances Seastrunk from Lyles I can get
smokin.gif

LOL at Scott Reed writing a good article. That's nothing more than a puff piece for Coach Kelly.
*BEAVERS*
Oh.

Call it what you want, I'll take whatever kind of press distances Seastrunk from Lyles I can get
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

*BEAVERS*
Oh.

smokin.gif

For starters he probably shouldn't have self implicated his own school's violations. 
Oops.
roll.gif

*BEAVERS*
Oh.

smokin.gif

For starters he probably shouldn't have self implicated his own school's violations. 
Oops.
roll.gif

You know as well as I that Lyles being at 2 games sounds better than what's been reported lately. Still, nothing's been said in there about Lyles telling Lache where to go. Have you even read the article yet? That's about as close as it gets to Lyles being in Lache's life in the article.

You know as well as I that Lyles being at 2 games sounds better than what's been reported lately. Still, nothing's been said in there about Lyles telling Lache where to go. Have you even read the article yet? That's about as close as it gets to Lyles being in Lache's life in the article.

Originally Posted by trunks206

U Dubbs jerseys are really underrated.  Plain but good looking.

Originally Posted by trunks206

U Dubbs jerseys are really underrated.  Plain but good looking.

Two games does sound a lot better but I'm not buying it just yet.  Except Lyles can't have ANY influence when you are paying him $25,000.  Lyles can't be on recruiting trips with Gary Campball etc. 6 months ago Lache wanted to be at Auburn with his boy Dyer and now he's in love with Oregon and has a heart of gold. 

Two games does sound a lot better but I'm not buying it just yet.  Except Lyles can't have ANY influence when you are paying him $25,000.  Lyles can't be on recruiting trips with Gary Campball etc. 6 months ago Lache wanted to be at Auburn with his boy Dyer and now he's in love with Oregon and has a heart of gold. 

I agree Lyles cant have any influence, but in the world of sports everyone has an influence. The main point now is how much of an influence he had, which this article does a good job at minimizing. At this point it's just 'he said, she said' and it's gonna get more and more muddled as we go. The whole 25k doesnt help Oregon's side either.

I just pray that Oregon gets the O$U/Auburn treatment, and not the spiked-knuckle +%+ fisting that USC got.

Back
Top Bottom