2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

http://espn.go.com/colleg...investigating-ohio-state

lee-corso1.jpg
i've heard rumbling that there is about to be stories coming out about Michigan for basically the same thing.. memorabilia... 

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Aren't Oregon St. admin standards pretty low already?

And every school sells their players merchandise on campus and down the street lol...

Not for athletes purposes. As of 2008 Florida had the lowest standards of all 54 FBS public schools.
roll.gif
Really?? Do you have a link to that and/or anything more recent?

LINK  I'm sorry I don't have more updated figures right now. I'll find them.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Aren't Oregon St. admin standards pretty low already?

And every school sells their players merchandise on campus and down the street lol...

Not for athletes purposes. As of 2008 Florida had the lowest standards of all 54 FBS public schools.
roll.gif
Really?? Do you have a link to that and/or anything more recent?

LINK  I'm sorry I don't have more updated figures right now. I'll find them.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

i've heard rumbling that there is about to be stories coming out about Michigan for basically the same thing.. memorabilia... 
Was reading about this on Michigan's scout board.  Could get interesting, but I'll wait for a credible source than was posted.  I can't trust someone who calls himself "the Torg."

Was reading about this on Michigan's scout board.  Could get interesting, but I'll wait for a credible source than was posted.  I can't trust someone who calls himself "the Torg."

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Yup. They have been saying this for the past 2 months. Haven't heard of the NCAA stopping by Ann Arbor yet. The Detroit Free Press would be all over it, if it happened. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Yup. They have been saying this for the past 2 months. Haven't heard of the NCAA stopping by Ann Arbor yet. The Detroit Free Press would be all over it, if it happened. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

WR CJ Curry De commits from UGA and Verbals to Okie State

Just saw this on DP... 
Okie St. turning that program around quickly ... Hopefully he kills it as a Cowboy 
pimp.gif

WR CJ Curry De commits from UGA and Verbals to Okie State

Just saw this on DP... 
Okie St. turning that program around quickly ... Hopefully he kills it as a Cowboy 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Nako XL

No reason they shouldnt
you guys means USC right? not SCU

I was referring to Southern Cal
Our o-line is too inexperienced for us to steamroll teams.  Also not sold on Barkley under pressure.
I'm thinking 10-2 or 9-3 type season; 11-1 at best.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Nako XL

No reason they shouldnt
you guys means USC right? not SCU

I was referring to Southern Cal
Our o-line is too inexperienced for us to steamroll teams.  Also not sold on Barkley under pressure.
I'm thinking 10-2 or 9-3 type season; 11-1 at best.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by jville819

Your postseason ban ends this year right?
Southern Cal?  Yeah it was a 2 year ban, and this is year 2.

but the b.s. scholarship limitation continues
30t6p3b.gif

what will be interesting though, is let's say we DO steamroll teams and somehow beat either Stanford or Oregon and end up 11-1 and look good losing to the other one...

if every other team in the country has 1 or 2 losses and the AP feels like making an anti BCS/NCAA statement...

thats the same nonsense people said this time last year and we ended up with 5 losses
laugh.gif
(although had the defense not given up 3 game winning drives in literally the last minute of games, and Rudy Johnson doesn't drop a wide open touchdown and that would have been a 10 win team.)

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by jville819

Your postseason ban ends this year right?
Southern Cal?  Yeah it was a 2 year ban, and this is year 2.

but the b.s. scholarship limitation continues
30t6p3b.gif

what will be interesting though, is let's say we DO steamroll teams and somehow beat either Stanford or Oregon and end up 11-1 and look good losing to the other one...

if every other team in the country has 1 or 2 losses and the AP feels like making an anti BCS/NCAA statement...

thats the same nonsense people said this time last year and we ended up with 5 losses
laugh.gif
(although had the defense not given up 3 game winning drives in literally the last minute of games, and Rudy Johnson doesn't drop a wide open touchdown and that would have been a 10 win team.)

Back
Top Bottom