2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
They barely beat SAS last year.

The Spurs are better, the Heat are worse and more fatigue, how this doesn't add upp to Spurs in 5 or 6 is beyond me.

Just give Lebron the GOAT title if he manages to pull this off.

Last edited:

The Spurs are better, the Heat are worse and more fatigue, how this doesn't add upp to Spurs in 5 or 6 is beyond me.

Barely beat them buy Danny green had the greatest three point shooting series ever.

Relax b

The Heat are beatable though just because of the competition they've faced so far. They dont have that "look" they had last year.

The Spurs? Idk this team looks SCARY. Better than last year. They're toying with teams that would probably take the Heat to 6-7
:lol: :lol:

OKC and the Mavs wouldnt take Miami to 6?
Blazers wont be able to win 1 more game than the Nets?

Ok.

Last edited:
I would take the Spurs in 6 right now but the fatigue thing drives me crazy.

Like, if Miami lost G7 of the ECF last year...then what? Does the 4 straight finals 'rule' still hold up, nah? Cause they got an extra 2 weeks rest and 7 games off?

Yes, they are tired and it shows at times, but this NO YOU CAN'T MAKE 4 STRAIGHT FINALS thing is bogus and will be disproved in a week (and it'll be about how Indiana just wasn't good enough -yeah, that's the point..the better team generally wins). San Antonio is better right now, that's their advantage. Give Miami the Thunder and they'll 3peat.

The spurs have lost more playoff games then Miami this post season tho.

Miami has 2 losses

Spurs have 4 losses

How has Miami looked like they haven't had that "look"

Last year Miami looked awful in that Indy series. Wade could barley play and bosh is doing the same thing hes doing now. Wade turned it up when he absolute had to

The spurs have lost more playoff games then Miami this post season tho.

Miami has 2 losses

Spurs have 4 losses

How has Miami looked like they haven't had that "look"

Last year Miami looked awful in that Indy series. Wade could barley play and bosh is doing the same thing hes doing now. Wade turned it up when he absolute had to
Last year it was the exact opposite.  spurs: 2 losses; miami: 4 losses.  fatigue is a factor of course, but not THE factor.  the better team will win the series as always.  people bringing up examples from past seasons are just looking for reasons to further strengthen their opinion.  but in the end an opinion is just an opinion.  whatever happens this year won't be decided by what has happened in the past.  I just want to see a competitive series between the two best teams in basketball and enjoy the ride

Last edited:
LOOK AT WHO MIAMI IS PLAYING

Below average Bobcats, trash Nets, and the Pacers who are a very good team but only play for 3 quarters.

Fatigue wont be a factor as much as people think. Spurs are just a better team.

Last edited:

These are my thoughts on the subject.

Everyone is talking in circles at this point.

Miami didnt have a wade whos averaging 25 in the ECF last year.
They had a wade who averaged 15 in the playoffs.

Heat being fatigued? :rofl:

when have they looked tired?

They have coasted thru the playoffs and are in total command in this Pacers series.

Bron isn't just gonna get tired when he is 4 games away from #3.

Wade #4, Bosh #3, Ray #3.

I would take the Spurs in 6 right now but the fatigue thing drives me crazy.

Like, if Miami lost G7 of the ECF last year...then what? Does the 4 straight finals 'rule' still hold up, nah? Cause they got an extra 2 weeks rest and 7 games off?

Yes, they are tired and it shows at times, but this NO YOU CAN'T MAKE 4 STRAIGHT FINALS thing is bogus and will be disproved in a week (and it'll be about how Indiana just wasn't good enough -yeah, that's the point..the better team generally wins). San Antonio is better right now, that's their advantage. Give Miami the Thunder and they'll 3peat.

I didn't say they couldn't get there I'm saying its extremely difficult, and then they have to face a better deeper, younger, more rested Spurs team.

I really think they need a Spurs injury to get this done.

Is it impossible? Not quite impossible, but the odds are stacked against them.

Last edited:

Pretty much

Heat being fatigued? :rofl:

when have they looked tired?

They have coasted thru the playoffs and are in total command in this Pacers series.

Bron isn't just gonna get tired when he is 4 games away from #3.

Wade #4, Bosh #3, Ray #3.

They haven't lookd tired? You need to look more closely.

bron is playing terrible defense half the time.

they started game 1 with their small, speed based, trapping defense, and they were blown off the court couldn't sustain it.

Bosh is hitting the side of backboards, Bron blowing layups, shot a couple air balls.

They look DEAD tired, and it isn't going to get better.

Last edited:
The fatigue narrative is getting annoying and I expect it to get worse if Miami reaches the Finals. A few people have been screaming it for so long that they don't want to relent even a little bit at this point.

If you're going strictly off that angle then you should be in absolute amazement over their performance yesterday. Because according to y'all, that shouldn't be possible this close to the finish line.

I hope this fatigue **** doesn't turn into a nauseating topic by the media. The concerns are somewhat legit but **** sounds like a built-in excuse for this team right now. If they lose, they lost because they're not better.

History gets remade every day b.

Last edited:
The East is easy blah blah blah.

Heat have gone through the league's best defense in the EC playoffs four straight years now. The Spurs are playing like the ******* globetrotters against the generals out here.

Heat fatigue is overblown too. Wade couldn't even string together 15pt games last year. He's dominated the past four games including the first three against the Pacers. Lebron low reg season usage rate along with Wade missing 30 games speaks to the contrary as well.

Thing that will bug me if OKC wins tonight is all this talk about look what Serge coming back did, knowing it wont be all his doing but all the analyst will lead to that. On a side note , I was riding an 11 game win streak in 2k14 online and I use OKC , once they updated roster with Serge on dl I lost 2 games straight 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom