2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doris Burke back to the studio is a demotion in my opinion. This might actually be good news.

i agree its def a demotion...but i guess they got tired of ppl swearing it was a 2 man commentating crew for games when it was actually 1 man & 1 woman

my gf swore a game we were watching was 2 dudes & had the weebay face once they showed hubie & doris

you really think anyone would step down from an NBA gig to focus on a show like PTI? :lol:

How much focus is required to co-host a 24 min show? REALLY

exactly

Will not tolerate any Doris Burke slander. She's an exceptional analyst who knows what she's talking about.

The rest of espn is straight trash though except hubie brown, jvg, and...yeah that's about it. Doug Collins is great on TV as well, minus the absurd Kobe and Jordan slurpage.
correct

Will not tolerate any Doris Burke slander. She's an exceptional analyst who knows what she's talking about.

The rest of espn is straight trash though except hubie brown, jvg, and...yeah that's about it. Doug Collins is great on TV as well, minus the absurd Kobe and Jordan slurpage.

I couldn't have said it better. I'm not fond of the sound of her voice but her content is A1.

I still don't understand why people think NO giving up that pick is bad as if they traded for a 30 yr old on the decline.

Even w/o Jrue if everyone is healthy NO was going to win btwn 30-35 games giving them a pick somewhere from 8-13. Jrue is only 23 has played at an All star level already and can surely improve his game. The chances of you picking that up in the lower lottery is slim.

NO is very interesting to me because i know there going to try and trade EG and he could bring back some very interesting pieces for a young team.

I couldn't have said it better. I'm not fond of the sound of her voice but her content is A1.

1. Knicks
2. Pacers
3. Nuggets
4. Bucks

The nets bench consist of AK47, JET, Blatche, Reggie Evans, Alan Anderson, 3/5 have been starters in the L and put up quality minutes recently.... how can you argue the bucks i can't even name anyone on their bench

antidope antidope you planning on seeing any Spurs games live this season? I know you don't live in SA but do you attend games when they come to your town?
Yup. Once a year I get to go see them. This time I'm gonna make sure I have amazing seats cause it could very well be the last Tim Duncan year. Last year he was sidelined when I went. I'm also going to the one Warriors game this year.

I envy people who live in their teams state.

Doris Burke has always provided great Basketball commentary, insightful as well. She's a scholar of the game indeed and I've enjoyed her broadcasts every time over the years

If you're a fan of a team that previously had Dalembert on your team you would know how awful of a sign that is.
laugh.gif
yep
Dirk drilling 3's, Sam D stickin 17 footers, Ellis hittin' 18 footers, Calderon living in the paint...

What's not to like?

if Lakers finish top 6 in West then Kobe should probably get MVP
Top 6?
laugh.gif

Wishful thinking is an understatement.
i thought this was funny 
laugh.gif

Doris Burke has always provided great Basketball commentary, insightful as well. She's a scholar of the game indeed and I've enjoyed her broadcasts every time over the years
completely agree. her analysis is usually spot on. people just find excuses to dismiss her 
mean.gif

Man what the hell is Eric Gordon's status of today from an injury standpoint?

I swear dude been collecting checks under the radar for years... just shows his face for a few weeks on a mid-grade team and then goes MIA laid up in the shade somewhere for the rest of the season. :smh:

Last edited:
Chill wit the eg slander. If lac would've just traded him to phx smh. #lakers #pelicans

A1 stuff or not, I'd rather listen to the Roger Ebert voicebox than Doris Burke.

I don't think Eric Gordon cares about basketball anymore, dude is like the guard version of Bynum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom