2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think anyone would step down from an NBA gig to focus on a show like PTI? :lol:

How much focus is required to co-host a 24 min show? REALLY
He said that doing NBA forced him to be on the road all the time, so he was missing PTI a lot or having to host remotely, which was hurting the shows ratings.

Guess he figured that saving PTI (which is the main thing he has going for him in his career) was more important than the NBA gig

Edit: Magic Johnson stepping down as well???

Josh Krulewitz @jksports

Magic Johnson informed ESPN today that he'll no longer be a part of our NBA coverage due to other commitments
36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

Last edited:
Chill wit the eg slander. If lac would've just traded him to phx smh. #lakers #pelicans

Not even slander fam, I fu*ks with him (especially on 2k) but dude been shystin' NO for a minute now...
Coach Williams seems like a cool cat too.

No Magic going forward? Wala :pimp:

Last edited:
So this season we will see Blake Griffin emerge as a top 5 player and Eric Gordon emerge as a top 15/10 player? Cant wait

He said that doing NBA forced him to be on the road all the time, so he was missing PTI a lot or having to host remotely, which was hurting the shows ratings.

Guess he figured that saving PTI (which is the main thing he has going for him in his career) was more important than the NBA gig

Edit: Magic Johnson stepping down as well???
36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

That show has been running for 12 years. 12 YEARS!!! I personally don't care when he is hosting remotely or when they have a guest for he or Tony. I'm sure that show is coming close to the end anyway. But oh well...all I really care about is that 48 mins of action on the court, not in the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom