2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Jrue trade they did tho. Yeah it sucks getting rid of a lotto pick, but he's only 23 and has shown glimpses of being a very good player. Plus he has a Center and vice versa Davis now has a legit PG.

I like this team. Just hope the Tyreke signing isn't a complete bust... didn't he and Iggy get the same deal?
they should have moved eric gordon when the suns were hot for him..

didnt like the jrue trade because they gave up a 1st in what everyone is saying will be a deep draft.. and they're in the west, so what are really their chances of making the playoffs this year (so they gave up a lottery pick)

and you touched on the tyreke signing.. is tyreke coming off the bench?

Is Hubie Brown calling games this year??? He just turned 80 a few weeks ago. But, he is still as sharp as ever....

Smh @ doris burke. Would rather see Wilbon there, but supposedly he stepped down to focus on PTI

I read that it's gonna be Doris Burke, Magic, Jalen, and Avery Johnson :x :smh:

They are gonna have terrible ratings

Smh @ doris burke. Would rather see Wilbon there, but supposedly he stepped down to focus on PTI

you really think anyone would step down from an NBA gig to focus on a show like PTI? :lol:

after watching that preview video.. would atlanta be willing to take boozer (contracts match up for trade purposes.. and boozer has only 1 more year after this season on that deal), the bobcats' pick they own and chicago's own pick FOR horford

Last edited:

My god. There's no way people at espn really sat down and said that group would be a good idea.

Lou williams 2014 most improved player
chandler parsons 
pimp.gif

It's not a slight to KG just a credit to how great Davis will be, compare their rookie years and tell me why he can't be just as good if not better?
I said that same thing about Tyreke once.

20-5-5

(speaking of which, I miss that shoe)

Last edited:
It's not a slight to KG just a credit to how great Davis will be, compare their rookie years and tell me why he can't be just as good if not better?
I said that same thing about Tyreke once.

20-5-5

(speaking of which, I miss that shoe)
One of my favorite shoes ever. Fell in love with them, if they brought those back it would be an instant buy for me. The white and black pair :pimp:

I still think the pelicans did Vasquez dirty. Dude was dropping dimes last season. Jrule is cool and all but we have to many ppl shooting the ball as it is. If brain Roberts was taller I would have gave him the starting position. At the end of the day I think the hornets will do good. We have three players who were guarding the best 1-3 on the opposite team and vice versa. To them on the same team. Monty should provide match up issue for other teams

if Lakers finish top 6 in West then Kobe should probably get MVP
im the biggest kobe fan in the world but if we're getting 6th or higher it will be because the team is playing above expectations not because kobe is carrying us

Doris Burke back to the studio is a demotion in my opinion. This might actually be good news.

Will not tolerate any Doris Burke slander. She's an exceptional analyst who knows what she's talking about.

The rest of espn is straight trash though except hubie brown, jvg, and...yeah that's about it. Doug Collins is great on TV as well, minus the absurd Kobe and Jordan slurpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom