2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="trueprada"]View media item 953188
:smokin
[/quote]Well it WAS a game 7, meaning you lost 3 games.. if it's all him, then those losses are on him, too? He made you lose?

-"No, those were on me."

- "So when you win, it's to his credit, and when you lose, it's your fault?"

:smh:

Last edited:
Well it WAS a game 7, meaning you lost 3 games.. if it's all him, then those losses are on him, too? He made you lose?

-"No, those were on me."

- "So when you win, it's to his credit, and when you lose, it's your fault?"

mean.gif
Satan, bro

Got more respect for Ray Allen. A couple years ago, I think when he broke the record, a reporter asked him something like "How do you explain this God-given talent you have to shoot?", and he responded something like "God? It's me, staying in the gym, working my *** off."

Last edited:
deandre is gonna look pedestrian up against some sz

also, russ is attacking that rim and drawing fouls or finishing (curry couldnt)

Last edited:
Got more respect for Ray Allen. A couple years ago, I think when he broke the record, a reporter asked him something like "How do you explain this God-given talent you have to shoot?", and he responded something like "God? It's me, staying in the gym, working my *** off."

smokin.gif
In all seriousness, I completely agree.

But you want KD to tell God to stay schemin? :lol:

You're right, I forgot about the Sterling thread and I made it :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2101"]I mean, if KD wants to attribute his greatness to GOD I don't see what the issue or the big deal is. Let him be great with that.[/quote]Just because something is being discussed doesn't mean it's an issue. Could be just something to talk about, no more, no less. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom