2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame me all you want. 

I think Mike D'antoni would be a great fit for GSW. That's the type of roster he would love. 

Always felt he would get a lot out of OKC too. 

These two rosters fit his style/philosophies perfectly. 

With all that said, what the hell is happening in GS? Why do they hate Jackson so much? Hasn't the team been doing well these past two years? 
If you thought the defense was bad with Jackson...

Will their offense be potent enough to compensate for the lack of defense. Probably not.

Jackson and the upper management seem to hate each other

Flame me all you want. 

I think Mike D'antoni would be a great fit for GSW. That's the type of roster he would love. 

With all that said, what the hell is happening in GS? Why do they hate Jackson so much? Hasn't the team been doing well these past two years? 
he would be great on those teams

no reason the Ws should fire jackson though

720x405.gif.7f9db410b5cd0131a41a22000b2204cd.large

First time seeing this, but I'm sure its been posted previously. THIS IS DOPE
nthat.gif

If Warriors get rid of Mark, which they shouldn't, they need a defensively-focused coach. The offense gon eat but they need defense to make it anywhere.

Flame me all you want. 

If you thought the defense was bad with Jackson...

Will their offense be potent enough to compensate for the lack of defense. Probably not.

Jackson and the upper management seem to hate each other
The Warriors were third in Defensive Efficient this past season?

If Warriors get rid of Mark, which they shouldn't, they need a defensively-focused coach. The offense gon eat but they need defense to make it anywhere.

The Warriors, as presently constructed, have a ceiling of the 2nd round IMO. Said it before the season. Everything would have to go perfect just for them to lose in the 2nd round as they did last year. Too perimeter oriented and don't really have a bonafide first option that can get them success in the playoffs. Biggest issue IMO, don't have anyone that can consistently get easy shots when it matters. Free throws, high percentage shots. Everything is a 3, or a contested long jumper.

Id be willing to bet my house that Joey Crawford will determine the outcome of this game, regardless if its the Raps or Nets.

Demar Derozan failing to hit the roll man on these traps, getting torched on defense.

Hope you understand why I am not his biggest fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom