2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZBO was so terrified of getting abused by Blake for a 3rd straight year that he punched Adams in the throat so the Grizz would lose game 7 :lol:

And :lol: at BHZ screaming conspiracy. Maybe the NBA assigned your friend's dad to OKC on Monday. Maybe they knew that you guys would lose in Game 7 like you always do. Take the L like a man; you're better than that.

Would have loved to be the team to eliminate Golden State and Memphis but I'll settle for one. **** GS.

LA giving Norcal teams L's this week :pimp:

Hoping the Nets and Spurs win would be the best matchups to watch for the semis.

That was the only semi funny part
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I find it hilarious that Z-Bo was on the LeBatard show and Dan asked him who he'd fight if he could pick a chance and he said something along the lines of "I gotta be smart to not get suspended and let my team down, so I wouldn't throw a punch or fight anyone" and then BAM, he gives Adams the "punch" and gets suspended for Game 7.

The LeBatard Curse lol.

i dont care, but doc rivers is one of the most overrated coaches. he's solid, but guys make him out to be an all timer
take that gambling stuff to some other place
that stuff is illegal and paypal doesnt allow it as well
Snitch.

Beadle hosting Countdown again?

ESPN phasing out Sage?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Flame me all you want. 

I think Mike D'antoni would be a great fit for GSW. That's the type of roster he would love. 

Always felt he would get a lot out of OKC too. 

These two rosters fit his style/philosophies perfectly. 

With all that said, what the hell is happening in GS? Why do they hate Jackson so much? Hasn't the team been doing well these past two years? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom