2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed.

I feel like the slander on D'Antoni is OD sometimes. People refuse to acknowledge his contributions to the game.

His stubbornness and poor management of personalities are really his main issues.

There's no doubt in my mind he would flourish in the college game though. D'Antoni and NCAA hoops are made for each other.
Hes a genius no doubt, but as an NBA coach I'm not sure he's going to get many more chances. There's a reason for that.

maybe theres a reason all these guys you say sucked on offense for thibs had their best offensive years playing for other coaches
Or maybe it's because Rose was the funnel for the entire offense and Boozer being terrible ruined all chances of us winning a championship.
sounds like a poorly designed offense 

no surprise there
You sound like a bitter ex get over it.
keep thinking the bum is a good coach

see you guys in 2-3 years when the thibs cant get it done articles come out and you guys eat that stuff up

people like to think that there is competition in the nba when there really isnt

the team with bird and magic win all the championships

the team with mj wins all the championships

the team with kobe and duncan win all the championships

the team with lebron wins all the championships

and the same coaches win all the championships, phil, pat and pop

fans and media love to build subpar guys like cp3, james harden and coaches like thibs, dantoni (5 years ago) up, bringing up regular season stats and saying oh this might be their year.

its the same thing 80% of the time, the team with the best player wins the championship. when i say chris paul, harden or thibs are not good enough to win a championship its not hate its just the way it is and the way it has always been.

a team with lebron or kd (if he grows a pair) will win all the championships for the next 5-7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom