2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to trade Jeremy Lamb to the Hornets for Austin Rivers.

Jeremy Lamb and Anthony Davis are going to Hot Sizzle .

datznasty datznasty

Avery vs Scott brooks

Same level imo

I liked Avery, he got scapegoated because the Mavs had a culture of chokitude and the NBA may have reffed that series in a manner biased against Cuban's team to prove a point. He got Dirk in the post more which paid dividends a few yrs later, stopped letting himself get guarded by 2 guards. He also didn't have the level of talent Brooks has had in his short tenure already.

poor derek fisher playing roy hibbert time 
frown.gif

Am I missing something with Lamb? I was never that excited about his game. And I'm a Uconn fan too 

Am I missing something with Lamb? I was never that excited about his game. And I'm a Uconn fan too 

He can play when given opportunity. He didn't start sucking until Brooks started jerking with his minutes. Spot up 3s, can actually handle and create for others as well as himself as he just did, and above average defensively on 2s but when we played him at 3 was a sieve because they posted him up a lot. As we mentioned, buried in the rotation behind 2 guys nearly twice his age who are shooting in the 30s and not defensing well themselves.

Last edited:
there has to be something written in fishers contract that forces brooks to give him minutes every game.....or brooks just loves fisher that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom