2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
THUNDER got stormed lol
1100690.gif

there has to be something written in fishers contract that forces brooks to give him minutes every game.....or brooks just loves fisher that much.

Ditto Perkins.. And I thought thabo, until those last 2 games of the grizz series

But butler came to the team because he was guaranteed mins

Ditto Perkins.. And I thought thabo, until those last 2 games of the grizz series

i think next season adams will start over perkins, that's if perkins is even on the roster still. thabo was so useless during that series, brooks had no choice but to bench him.

Am I missing something with Lamb? I was never that excited about his game. And I'm a Uconn fan too 
He can play when given opportunity. He didn't start sucking until Brooks started jerking with his minutes. Spot up 3s, can actually handle and create for others as well as himself as he just did, and above average defensively on 2s but when we played him at 3 was a sieve because they posted him up a lot. As we mentioned, buried in the rotation behind 2 guys nearly twice his age who are shooting in the 30s and not defensing well themselves.
I did notice that he had some sort of rhythm going until Brooks messed with his minutes. He could have developed him more. 

I think it is safe to say Scott Brooks is one of the worst coaches in the NBA. Wouldn't be the worst thing for the thunder to lose and him get fired.

i think next season adams will start over perkins, that's if perkins is even on the roster still. thabo was so useless during that series, brooks had no choice but to bench him.

Thabo will be a free agent.. Ditto butler and fisher.. Fisher will probably go to coaching.. So their is hope for lamb getting a legit shot

Perkins won't get moved until MAYBE the deadline, because next year is the last year of his deal.. But if he and brooks are still around, unless Perkins is hurt, he'll be starting

Thabo will be a free agent.. Ditto butler and fisher.. Fisher will probably go to coaching.. So their is hope for lamb getting a legit shot

Perkins won't get moved until MAYBE the deadline, because next year is the last year of his deal.. But if he and brooks are still around, unless Perkins is hurt, he'll be starting

Can they amnesty him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom