2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, this Nets series and the Heat's title hopes come down to one man

Dwayne Wade

If Wade plays like Wade...nobody in the league can beat the Heat 4 out of 7 games...NOBODY. The problem is you never know what kind of Dwade you are gonna get with his nagging injuries.

Basketball Gawds serious question though....Why didnt Lebron win the MVP this yr if Lebron is the best player on the Planet? nerd.gif

Same reason Malone and Barkley won while MJ was playing. A great season by another great player and voter fatigue.

Indiana can't shut anyone down defensively anymore. Hibbert is a lost cause at this point.

^^^^^ listen to this man Pacer fans, it doesn't matter how talented you are; once you lose your confidence you are toast. Hibbert's confidence is at 0 and one or two games isn't gonna get it back. The pacers need him to play like last year to win this series and I doubt that's gonna happen.

Just look at last nights game. The Wizards didn't play lights out, they missed a lot of free throws and had several stupid turnovers toward the end of the game. Yet the Wizards still won easily.

Furthermore, all this is getting lumped on Hibbert...George Hill is a major liability also.

This is real talk. The Wizards are getting any shot they want anytime they want and they have a slew of slashers and three point shooters along with two big men that don't give a **** who's in their way. Pacers are done.

I personally don't think the Wizards have the experience or heart in them to win this series...

If anyone disagrees, my paypal is ready... lets place bets on the series so I can take all of ya monies
All your posts are coming off like you don't follow the NBA besides the Pacers. Other teams have good players too buddy..

Matter of fact, it doesn't even sound like you follow the Pacers. How has that team exhibited any 'heart' :lol:

Indiana can't shut anyone down defensively anymore. Hibbert is a lost cause at this point.

^^^^^ listen to this man Pacer fans, it doesn't matter how talented you are; once you lose your confidence you are toast. Hibbert's confidence is at 0 and one or two games isn't gonna get it back. The pacers need him to play like last year to win this series and I doubt that's gonna happen.

Just look at last nights game. The Wizards didn't play lights out, they missed a lot of free throws and had several stupid turnovers toward the end of the game. Yet the Wizards still won easily.

Furthermore, all this is getting lumped on Hibbert...George Hill is a major liability also.
This is real talk. The Wizards are getting any shot they want anytime they want and they have a slew of slashers and three point shooters along with two big men that don't give a **** who's in their way. Pacers are done.
 I personally don't think the Wizards have the experience or heart in them to win this series...

If anyone disagrees, my paypal is ready... lets place bets on the series so I can take all of ya monies
All your posts are coming off like you don't follow the NBA besides the Pacers. Other teams have good players too buddy..

Matter of fact, it doesn't even sound like you follow the Pacers. How has that team exhibited any 'heart'
laugh.gif
Just because I don't post in here every single day like you guys do, doesn't mean I don't watch bball.

Played bball my entire life and born and raised in Indy... but who cares about that stuff. Season ticket holder myself.... anywho

I follow the NBA and college, obviously other teams have good players but Wizards aren't THAT good. If they were, damn sure they would've finished more than 6 games over .500. I give them props for beating the Bulls but not that much because they didn't have D Rose.

No road to the nba finals is always going to be easy, Hawks played good bball. Wizards are great too. We got outrebounded by a **** ton last night and although it got kind of ugly in the 4th, we lost by two possessions at the end of the day.

I know you're happy because the Wizards haven't been out of the 1st round in God knows how long, but I'm Just stating my opinion like everyone else. Now sir, I'm accepting wagers on this series. I'm confident my homies going to the next round because we've been there and I have faith in our coaching and players.

i don't know how any pacers fan can be this optimistic :lol:

but hey, more power to you. ignorance really is bliss

Matter of fact, it doesn't even sound like you follow the Pacers. How has that team exhibited any 'heart'
laugh.gif
Just because I don't post in here every single day like you guys do, doesn't mean I don't watch bball.

Played bball my entire life and born and raised in Indy... but who cares about that stuff. Season ticket holder myself.... anywho

I follow the NBA and college, obviously other teams have good players but Wizards aren't THAT good. If they were, damn sure they would've finished more than 6 games over .500. I give them props for beating the Bulls but not that much because they didn't have D Rose.

No road to the nba finals is always going to be easy, Hawks played good bball. Wizards are great too. We got outrebounded by a **** ton last night and although it got kind of ugly in the 4th, we lost by two possessions at the end of the day.

I know you're happy because the Wizards haven't been out of the 1st round in God knows how long, but I'm Just stating my opinion like everyone else. Now sir, I'm accepting wagers on this series. I'm confident my homies going to the next round because we've been there and I have faith in our coaching and players.
Last I checked the Hawks had their best player sitting on the bench too. I love your confidence in your team, that's what a true fan should have, but the Pacers are toast. You can see it in their eyes.

Pacers hit some junk 3's at the end of the game...but if helps you mentally by saying you lost by 2 possessions, then more power to you. Wizards led for 47:45. Think about it. There were only :15 of the game where they weren't leading. Pacers got their butts kicked. The score at the end wasn't indicative of how thoroughly yall got beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom