2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

if yall are actually betting, both of yall should paypal a trusted 3rd party now, and he can give the winner his pay at the end of the series, to avoid someone backing out.

gambling is illegal. paypal could freeze your acct

take that talk somewhere else, NT could be shutdown if it starts allowing gambling
Wise man. I'll DM you @Ballerific703
nah dont even use DMs, go somwhere far away to your illegal stuff. leave NT out of this

ya been reported, anyways
Someone's upset that the Yella Brothers are watching the playoffs from the couch now
tired.gif

Who got the best backcourt in the nba right now
nerd.gif
I'm still going with the Warriors. Bradley Beal seems to be better than Klay Thompson, but it doesnt look like the gap is that huge, however Steph Curry is the best gaurd in the league.

Who got the best backcourt in the nba right now
nerd.gif
I'm still going with the Warriors. Bradley Beal seems to be better than Klay Thompson, but it doesnt look like the gap is that huge, however Steph Curry is the best gaurd in the league.

outside of your personal bias towards steph, do you have any actualy basis for that claim to stand on so we can actually debate it?

Top three back courts:

1. Splash Bros (Beal is slightly better than Thompson, but Curry is better than Wall by a slightly bigger margin)

2. House of Guards

3. Dragic and Bledsoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom