2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top three back courts:

1. Splash Bros (Beal is slightly better than Thompson, but Curry is better than Wall by a slightly bigger margin)

2. House of Guards

3. Dragic and Bledsoe

i've heard them referred to as the "Slash Brothers"

Congrats to KD for getting his 1st mvp award hopefully OKC can get to the finals.

Got this signed two years ago. Too bad I didn't have a silver pen to make it stand out
laugh.gif

Top three back courts:

1. Splash Bros (Beal is slightly better than Thompson, but Curry is better than Wall by a slightly bigger margin)

2. House of Guards

3. Dragic and Bledsoe

I wouldn't say Curry is better than Wall by a big margin at all.

Yes Curry is a shooting talent like we've never seen before but he's also one of the worst defenders around. So much so that they had to bring in Iggy and have to stick Klay on any semblance of an elite PG to save him.

John Wall will never be the shooter he is but he's getting better and is just as good of a passer/finisher at the rim. He's also on his way to being one of the best two players in the game and Curry will never have his athleticism/wingspan/defensive ability.

It all depends on what you value more but if Curry is your guy you need an extra wing defender and great rim protection to hide him. With Wall, you just gotta bring shooting which is cheaper and easier to find.

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]463741642818596864[/MEDIA]"]
Golden State owner and GM meeting with Mark Jackson now, and sources close to management and coaching staff believe Jackson will be fired.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA)

May 6, 2014
welp, its been real Mark.
Is this real life.. I thought Mark did a pretty good job with that team.. his suits were highly questionable tho
[/quote]
So were his rotations and offense.

But alas...

So were his rotations and offense.

But alas...

Don't know why he tried to turn, as he claimed, the team with the "best shooting backcourt ever" into a slow down grind it out team.

He still was better than Brooks who still has a job though.

Mark Jackson got a raw deal. Period. Management is playing games. I hope this team implodes. You don't get rid of a coach that your players like and want to play for. I hope they hire Pringles.

sounds like a great idea to fire the coach that's gotten you to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years and has increased his wins every season

eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom