2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you the players are tight, dudes was willing to die for Jackson, he's definitely a leader of men.

Also he just started coaching, I have no doubt he'll improve on his faults, I remember Pop used to struggle coaching offense at times now he's the best offensive coach in the league.

Mark Jackson got a raw deal. Period. Management is playing games. I hope this team implodes. You don't get rid of a coach that your players like and want to play for. I hope they hire Pringles.

Sounds like such a MDA situation. Come into a team where they were rallying behind the fired coach & probably gonna hate you already :lol:

Last edited:
His tanking in his first season also netted them Barnes.

Wait, nevermind. Fire him!
didn't he have an entire line up of rookies for a while that year?? 
laugh.gif

If that Roy Hibbert rumor is true tho...
mean.gif
. Stuff like that even stopped the Spurs 
laugh.gif
Parker.
mean.gif
The Freaky French Guy 
mean.gif

If that Roy Hibbert rumor is true tho...
mean.gif
. Stuff like that even stopped the Spurs 
laugh.gif
what hibbert stuff?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ALLEGEDLY PG slept with his woman. That might explain his frazzled state of mind at the moment. If it's true, slap his *** like Oakley to urrbody. He's within his right. 

Mark Jackson got a raw deal. Period. Management is playing games. I hope this team implodes. You don't get rid of a coach that your players like and want to play for. I hope they hire Pringles.
Sounds like such a MDA situation. Come into a team where they were rallying behind the fired coach & probably gonna hate you already
laugh.gif
Exactly

I thought Frenchy and Barrys wife only had a "sexting" relationship and never anything physical 
laugh.gif

either way you can't trust those french cats around your ladyfriend 

even more curry pull up 3s

So am I getting this right, Paul George has knocked up a random stripper and Doc Rivers daughter, got catfished by a man, and knocked down Roy "0 for 0" Hibbert's white queen in the last 3 months?

My guy PG need to just take a vow of celibacy and be great.

Put all that energy into improving your game.

I ain't never seen a dude with so many sexually related mishaps in a short period of time.

Last edited:
So am I getting this right, Paul George has knocked up a random stripper and Doc Rivers daughter, got catfished by a man, and knocked down Roy "0 for 0" Hibbert's white queen in the last 3 months?
Paul ain't got no damb shame 
mean.gif

I do, too.

So the Laker thread can be at rest.

MDA would entertain the CRAP out everyone watching, and they would ultimately win as many championships as the Amare/Nash Suns.

And then we can collectively proclaim that MDA is not The One.

Actually, that wouldn't rest our Laker thread at all, because then we'd just hear about how Mike got a raw deal in GS, and that bench is terrible.

So nevermind. I don't hope he goes to GS. 

(That's right, I just went full circle in my own reply.)

I do, too.

MDA would entertain the CRAP out everyone watching, and they would ultimately win as many championships as the Amare/Nash Suns.

Actually, that wouldn't rest our Laker thread at all, because then we'd just hear about how Mike got a raw deal in GS, and that bench is terrible.

dat paradox 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

I do, too.

laugh.gif
 full circle flip flop. Well done. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom