2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Jackson got a raw deal. Period. Management is playing games. I hope this team implodes. You don't get rid of a coach that your players like and want to play for. I hope they hire Pringles.
I dont hope for the destruction of the W's unless they send Steph away, but if the team fails after this, then they would deserve it.

Mark Jackson got a raw deal. Period. Management is playing games. I hope this team implodes. You don't get rid of a coach that your players like and want to play for. I hope they hire Pringles.
I do, too.

So the Laker thread can be at rest.

MDA would entertain the CRAP out everyone watching, and they would ultimately win as many championships as the Amare/Nash Suns.

And then we can collectively proclaim that MDA is not The One.

Actually, that wouldn't rest our Laker thread at all, because then we'd just hear about how Mike got a raw deal in GS, and that bench is terrible.

So nevermind. I don't hope he goes to GS. 

(That's right, I just went full circle in my own reply.)

Dat Truth.

Damn they're really about to fire Mark Jackson after their superstar Steph said that he wants him to stay? I hope this isn't true
mean.gif

Roy Hibbert is still a punk tho. This would be motivation for me to play real mad. But I guess Roy isn't built that way. 

I do, too.

MDA would entertain the CRAP out everyone watching, and they would ultimately win as many championships as the Amare/Nash Suns.

Actually, that wouldn't rest our Laker thread at all, because then we'd just hear about how Mike got a raw deal in GS, and that bench is terrible.

i just need steph curry to win MVP without the team winning more games 

Roy Hibbert is still a punk tho. This would be motivation for me to play real mad. But I guess Roy isn't built that way. 
just don't think he's there mentally and its sad. This is where coaching and his teammates have to instill positivity in this dude to just play his game.

nah thats when you & pg hash it out... like men & beast from then on...but hes proving he IS terry cloth

Last edited:
What do their ages have to do with their playing style?

You still didn't say anything about their parallels....what are they?
Offensively, what exactly does Beal do right now that Gordon wasn't doing in CHI?

Offensively, you have two sharpshooters who frequently run off screens & occasionally do work off the bounce.

You make it seem like it's an outlandish comparison :lol: The player that Beal is right now is similar to Chicago Ben Gordon.

And again, what do their ages have to do with their playing style?

Last edited:
Looks, all this "not there mentally" bull needs to stop. He's getting beasted and that's that. Have him out there in tears on the sideline during a game, THEN we'll talk about him mentally not there

I do, too.

i just need steph curry to win MVP without the team winning more games 
What if... and I'm just throwing this out there... what if they win LESS games w/ MDA, but score MORE points (dat MDA system), and Steph wins MVP, because they happen to be a top seed that year?

What in the WORLD do we do with that?! 
eek.gif

Bruh :rofl: :lol:
So, what exactly are the parallels? At 20 years old, Brad Beal is a 2nd year NBA pro. At 20 years old, Ben Gordon was heading into his junior year at UConn.

You really want to do this? :lol:

*edit*

Beal was 6'3" when drafted...he's now a legit 6'5".
He was measured at 6'3 1/4 without shoes and 6'4 3/4 with shoes at the pre-draft combine. they say he'd grown but i think he still about a shade under 6'5.

Last edited:
when you smash someone's girl. that's grimy.
when you smash someone's wife, that's pretty grimy too.
but when you smash your teammates wife...BRUH.

tony parker approves though.

What if... and I'm just throwing this out there... what if they win LESS games w/ MDA, but score MORE points (dat MDA system), and Steph wins MVP, because they happen to be a top seed that year?

What in the WORLD do we do with that?! :wow:  
win less games and be a top seed? must mean (magic voice) the east is back! (magic voice)

maybe roy just isn't that good.  the best we have seen him is against soft *** tyson chandler and miami who has no real center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom