2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Hibbert is still a punk tho. This would be motivation for me to play real mad. But I guess Roy isn't built that way. 
just don't think he's there mentally and its sad. This is where coaching and his teammates have to instill positivity in this dude to just play his game.
They tried. You saw David West's reaction last night, right? 
laugh.gif
. His play might get Vogel canned, and that's unfair. 

Roy Hibbert is still a punk tho. This would be motivation for me to play real mad. But I guess Roy isn't built that way. 
nah thats when you & pg hash it out... like men & beast from then on...but hes proving he IS terry cloth
He's proven he can't do that now. It's going to have to wait until they get bounced and do that. Hibbert is that nerd kid in school that tries to act tough because he's big, but he's soft. I can't front it's a tough situation though. I hope we find out the real details of what's going on. On a side note, Lance "7:30" Stephenson ain't helping either. 

Not buying this supposed PG/Hibbert scenario.

If it were true I'd imagine that Hibbert would've hemmed PG up by now.

Hibbert is just playing like dog**** and has been for a minute now.

Also I never understood measuring players without shoes on.

When are they not going to have sneakers on while they're playing?

Besides Marc Gasol.

So am I getting this right, Paul George has knocked up a random stripper and Doc Rivers daughter, and knocked down Roy "0 for 0" Hibbert's white queen in the last 3 months?

Damn being a basketball player sounds great :pimp:

Last edited:

You're giving him too much credit. 

wayy too much credit to him
more than likely a gentle giant

Offensively, what exactly does Beal do right now that Gordon wasn't doing in CHI?

Offensively, you have two sharpshooters who frequently run off screens & occasionally do work off the bounce.

You make it seem like it's an outlandish comparison :lol: The player that Beal is right now is similar to Chicago Ben Gordon.

And again, what do their ages have to do with their playing style?

Better rebounder...better getting teammates involved...regarded as having a MUCH higher ceiling. It goes on and on.

I've heard everything from OJ Mayo to now Ben Gordon here on NT. It's funny.

Their ages have a lot to do with it considering you are comparing a 22 year old to a 20 year old, who still might be growing. Bradley Beal can do more right now at 20 than Ben Gordon could at any other point in his career. There is really no debate.

So am I getting this right, Paul George has knocked up a random stripper and Doc Rivers daughter, and knocked down Roy "0 for 0" Hibbert's white queen in the last 3 months?
Damn being a basketball player sounds great
pimp.gif
If you do it right, yeah.

If not, you catch the HIV. 
embarassed.gif

Or get checks that begin with tons and tons of zeros on them, and end w/ you getting like $12.38 out the whole check. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Better rebounder...better getting teammates involved...regarded as having a MUCH higher ceiling. It goes on and on.

I've heard everything from OJ Mayo to now Ben Gordon here on NT. It's funny.

Their ages have a lot to do with it considering you are comparing a 22 year old to a 20 year old, who still might be growing. Bradley Beal can do more right now at 20 than Ben Gordon could at any other point in his career. There is really no debate.

The OJ Comparison was on point though. Especially the first part of last year with Dallas. They were extremely similar

[
Better rebounder...better getting teammates involved.

3.7 boards compared to Gordon's 3 :rofl:

Gordon had a higher assist rate. Their per game numbers were close both in the 3 range just like the rebounding.

So going off those 2 points, the gap between the 2 in those areas is negligible.

And you said the differences go on and on, but you didn't list them.

Please do.

Their ages have a lot to do with it considering you are comparing a 22 year old to a 20 year old, who still might be growing
So what? I'm strictly comparing their playing styles as of right now. The way Beal plays right now, May 6 2014, is similar to how Gordon played in Chicago. Period

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom