2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Hibbert is still a punk tho. This would be motivation for me to play real mad. But I guess Roy isn't built that way. 
just don't think he's there mentally and its sad. This is where coaching and his teammates have to instill positivity in this dude to just play his game.
They tried. You saw David West's reaction last night, right? 
laugh.gif
. His play might get Vogel canned, and that's unfair. 
We'll see how he plays next game. Doubt Vogel gets canned but if he does Mark Jackson come back to Indy!

Not buying this supposed PG/Hibbert scenario.

If it were true I'd imagine that Hibbert would've hemmed PG up by now.

Hibbert is just playing like dog**** and has been for a minute now.
Man you'd be surprised these dudes are clowns. I've gone out a couple times with PG and Lance these ****** immature as hell
laugh.gif

But brooo that's word around town here in Indy though. Roy isn't married just has a gf, but that's what the word is. PG was trying/did fondle with Roy's girl but these dudes are still pro bball players at the end of the day. Roy needs to step it up

Wojobomb....

Hopefully the Warriors go back to the doldrums, and the light skinned brothers leave them first chance they get.

all on the lacobs. i dont think they even asked for west's advice on this from what i am hearing. pretty sure they got their own coach in mind.

Hibbert had to be told in college to be more aggressive. I'll never forget that.

So did Derrick Rose though.
Derrick Rose didn't have a glaring physical advantage over his opponents though. There is a big difference. You're 7'2" and guards, I repeat GUARDS are throwing your ****. You got problems b. 

roy had trouble just staying on the floor. his conditioning was horrible and running the floor was a challenge. if you told me he was gonna be a pro when he first came to georgetown, a lot of ppl would call you crazy as well. it's pretty amazing that he got drafted in the first round. roy did put a lot of work in.

Last edited:
@ESPNStatsInfo: Only 2 coaches in Warriors history led the team to more wins in a single season than Mark Jackson did this year (51).

all on the lacobs. i dont think they even asked for west's advice on this from what i am hearing. pretty sure they got their own coach in mind.

Hibbert had to be told in college to be more aggressive. I'll never forget that.

So did Derrick Rose though.
Derrick Rose didn't have a glaring physical advantage over his opponents though. There is a big difference. You're 7'2" and guards, I repeat GUARDS are throwing your ****. You got problems b. 
roy had trouble just staying on the floor. his conditioning was horrible and running the floor was a challenge. if you told me he was gonna be a pro when he first came to georgetown, a lot of ppl would call you crazy as well. it's pretty amazing that he got drafted in the first round. roy did put a lot of work in.
That's true and he did improve his conditioning a lot, but his personality is what it is. Can't teach that. 

Warriors goofed. Back to the cellar they go. I think the Suns might take their playoff spot going forward. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom