2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj says Mark Jackson's been officially fired.
Welp

100x100px-LS-0f2e7af2_2Kz6qha.jpeg

Guess warriors tickets will go back to being $5 and include a hot dog and soda
and can't even be given away like they used too :lol: :smh:
I remember tickets couldn't even be given away years back
Even with that hot dog and soda deal

it's a great time out! :lol:

Completely random, but out of all the NBA arenas that I've been to, STAPLES Center is really the best one. Love that place man. It's like my second home :lol:

Been to Oracle, Toyota Center, and a few others.

Come to OKC Steph. They could have drafted you. Russ and Steph alternating ball handling duties  or Steph just camping out at the 3 point line
sick.gif

Completely random, but out of all the NBA arenas that I've been to, STAPLES Center is really the best one. Love that place man. It's like my second home
laugh.gif

Been to Oracle, Toyota Center, and a few others.
Banker's Life is pretty dope too. Tickets are always affordable as hell too.

Lol. "Technically."
He didn't just resign and leave money on the table, the lakers made it clear they weren't going to extend his contract... In other words, you ain't going to be our coach in 2 years.

So they negotiated a buy out.
A buy out is mutually moving on.

As close to being let go of as possible with some integrity.

Sorry for not being "technical," but essentially he got let go of

If they wanted him out they could've outright fired him.

The Lakers were basically giving him another trial year, which he wasn't down for.

What makes Steve Kerr such a viable, hot coaching option?
I was shocked too. Even when he was up for the Suns vacant GM spot. Made no sense to me. Then, on a team whose roster was built around an offense named Seven Seconds or Less, he trades for 400 pound Shaq, got rid of MDA & hired Terry Porter. :smh:

Well for the Knicks, he knows Phil system and will basically do whatever he tells him. He's played under great coaches his whole career.

Didn't love him as a GM.

I actually thought he was a pretty good GM. He knew D'Antoni's style couldn't win championships so he tried to get pieces that could and encouraged D'Antoni to modify his coaching style. It appears D'Antoni won the battle but Kerr won the war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom