2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the nets game. Deron really went 0-9 with 0 points?

Dang homie.
KG smashed his wife 
nerd.gif

so whos the newest best pf in the league?

lamarcus cant hit a shot and you're not allowed to hold the best pf title while dressing like this

10178128_232523413612285_2483948377052767034_n.jpg

The Blazers must've ran a train on Lillar and Aldridge's chicks before the game then. Lord knows those two aren't given them any D.

I'm pretty sure it will be a Spurs vs heat final again and I swear the spurs (more importantly manure ginobili) better not choke it off again! [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

so whos the newest best pf in the league?

lamarcus cant hit a shot and you're not allowed to hold the best pf title while dressing like this

10178128_232523413612285_2483948377052767034_n.jpg
Please tell me they dress themselves and not a stylist... but how is blake still using iphone headphone... they are crap. outside noise is louder than music

As cocky as Johnny Manziel is, he could've said that he refused to play for Cleveland, like Kobe did with Charlotte,
but he's not a ***** like Kobe.

Yes, I hate Kobe, come at me.
I respect manziel for sticking it out with the browns
He gonna get shredded to pieces with that oline doe

I'm still trying to figure out why LMA doesn't drive it. He's not that slow from the few times I've seen him move. Definitely has a step on splitter.

We're definitely a better matchup than Portland with our set of players. Irrelevant now since Portland was a bad matchup for us. Same playstyle, same amount of points scored but their shots hit when it counted.
Hes never have and never will develop that inside mentality. He does it sporadically when he uses his brain. He has a nice little turnaround jumphook and his length is a problem for defenders but hes just never been comfortable going inside. As a Blazer fan you just have to live with LaMarcus having an off night even if its a Playoff game hes been carrying the team on his back for years.

Yall talking about matchups but it aint the matchups killing Portland. Its the inability to play defense, and the Spurs bench. Best bench in the NBA against the worst. Spurs are picking us apart on the PnR which Houston was dumb enough not to do and their bench scoring. We could hang with Houston because we basically just outscored em since Houston wasnt incredibly great on defense either. Spurs are just on another level defensively disrupting our offense. Our best defense is our offense, we just cant defensively compete with Spurs in this series.
Well put. I'm gonna go ahead an pin these blowouts on Terry Stotts. The man doesn't know how to adjust in game, and Pop runs circles around him. He saw the areas he could exploit and dared Stotts to alter the game plan, on both sides of the floor. Until the Blazers get a couple solid bench players and a decent coach, we're never winning against teams like the Spurs. Hopefully Barton and TRob can develop into solid backups with the flashes of good play they've shown. That'll be one step in the right direction.

Off topic... Manziel to the Browns, RIP.
I was just saying the same thing. The Browns are a QB killer.
As cocky as Johnny Manziel is, he could've said that he refused to play for Cleveland, like Kobe did with Charlotte,

but now he has to live in cleveland, so did he make the right choice?
He has an opportunity to be a star in the NFL. I know if that was me, I'd be humbled just to have the opportunity and would resist making extra demands. 

That's just character. Some of us have it. Some don't. 

Last edited:

****, I rather live in Oklahoma City than Cleveland...

It looks like th blazer and nets are getting out coached by the best coaches in the league. D will is an anomaly 0 points can not happen in the playoffs especially against Miami. You have to be damn near perfect to beat them.

****, I rather live in Oklahoma City than Cleveland...

Naw I've been to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom