2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is that Johnny should embrace the opportunity in Cleveland and he can leave if he so chooses the right way like Lebron did (free agency) rather than forcing trades or refusing to play for the team that drafted you (like Kobe) 
wink.gif

Last edited:
i know the regular season doesn't matter considering we won the reg season vs portland, same as nets against miami..but we swept san antonio in the regular season. we just matchup well.

I'm late but I really wanted to see the rockets advance. I been telling people that they were/are a tough matchup for the spurs. Damn you lillard for that GW shot lol

Last edited:
Anybody see when lebron jumped in the stands during the 3rd and a fan put his hand up for dap but lebron deaded him? Lmaooooo those situations are always funny

Last edited:
Anybody see when lebron jumped in the stands during the 3rd and a fan put his hand up for dap but lebron deaded him? Lmaooooo those situations are always funny

Lmao there was two fans one on each side that both put there hands up. ***** embarrassing

Why are some people making a big deal about dwills stats?

Whens the last time he played at elite or even all star level? 2 -3 years ago maybe

To me its more of the fact that Miamis backcourt is horrendous defensively and the fact that he cant do anything remotely close to taking advantage of it is mind boggling.

To me its more of the fact that Miamis backcourt is horrendous defensively and the fact that he cant do anything remotely close to taking advantage of it is mind boggling.

Chalmers and Cole aren't that bad on the defense of side. Just because they couldn't contain TP last year doesn't mean there bad. And wade defiantly isn't a bad defender. I give you ray tho.

Last edited:

Chalmers and Cole aren't that bad on the defense of side. Just because they couldn't contain TP last year doesn't mean there bad. And wade defiantly isn't a bad defender. I give you ray tho.
Allen is definitely bad, Chalmers plays "Scrappy defense" ala Paul and Beverly and could easily get into foul trouble agianst someone who used to be as crafty as William and Norris Cole is little.

Maybe horrendous was too much, but none of those guys should really be able to consistently pin down a guy who used to be known as Deron Williams, now hes Brooklyn Raymond Felton

Hell, even Kyle Lowry seemed flabbergasted at Deron not scoring at all. Not one damn point. Dude came off picks and screens and immediately looks to pass, damn a shot. Deron averages about 15 per game. After losing by 12, Nets could've used it.

From what I heard it was Lance Stephenson who did the deed on Hibberts wife but it makes sense it would be PG. Dude has been reckless with these chicks and I wouldn't be surprised if it were teammates that set up the lick on his crib

Last edited:

Off topic... Manziel to the Browns, RIP.
I was just saying the same thing. The Browns are a QB killer.
As cocky as Johnny Manziel is, he could've said that he refused to play for Cleveland, like Kobe did with Charlotte,

but he's not a ***** like Kobe.

Yes, I hate Kobe, come at me.
but now he has to live in cleveland, so did he make the right choice?
He has an opportunity to be a star in the NFL. I know if that was me, I'd be humbled just to have the opportunity and would resist making extra demands. 

That's just character. Some of us have it. Some don't. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom