2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

lose 4-0, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 doesn't matter its still a loss just like how a 30 point loss is the same as a 1 pt loss. L is an L
Exactly.
4-1 is bigger than 4-3.
4-3 is a more competitive series.
4-0, and 4-1 is a they had no chance.

in all its still a L

Stay mad folks.
^ Dude says "Exactly" and then goes on to totally contradict the point that @JumpmanPro97   was making 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Lmaooooooo!!

Look at you. Like I said

Stay mad
The thing is, nobody even cares. Not one person in here expected the bum *** Nets to beat the Heat. And nobody is even talking about it anymore. Yet you keep yapping like the Heat just took down Goliath

And keep saying "stay mad' like a hipster douche :lol:  

He's not even a heat fan. He's a fan whoever LeBron plays for. Can't take him seriously

Hopefully Heat get taken to 6/7 games by Indy/Wiz.  They need to be tested going into the finals or they're going to be overwhelmed by the WCF winner

Portland needs to spend some money this summer and get some bench talent. The current starting 5 is good, but a bench led by Mo Williams, Dorell Wright, and Will Barton isn't gonna cut it come playoff time vs teams like the Spurs.

I will never be able to see the State Farm commercials the same way again after that dude pointed out that the commercials make Chris and Cliff look like a gay couple.

The last scene with them on the elevator together holding the kids 
roll.gif

The thing is, nobody even cares. Not one person in here expected the bum *** Nets to beat the Heat. And nobody is even talking about it anymore. Yet you keep yapping like the Heat just took down Goliath

And keep saying "stay mad' like a hipster douche :lol:  
Lmaoooooo!!!
You have got to be kidding me!!
No one expected the nets to win this series?
Even after everyone talked about 4-0 sweep in the reg season?
LMAOOO!! Yea keep goings.

Once again.
STAY MAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom