2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is, nobody even cares. Not one person in here expected the bum *** Nets to beat the Heat. And nobody is even talking about it anymore. Yet you keep yapping like the Heat just took down Goliath

And keep saying "stay mad' like a hipster douche 
laugh.gif

Lmaoooooo!!!
You have got to be kidding me!!
No one expected the nets to win this series?
Even after everyone talked about 4-0 sweep in the reg season?
LMAOOO!! Yea keep goings.

Once again.
STAY MAD!
Are you 15?

I will be really disappointed in the Spurs if they don't win the Championship this season. They are the best team in Basketball

The thing is, nobody even cares. Not one person in here expected the bum *** Nets to beat the Heat. And nobody is even talking about it anymore. Yet you keep yapping like the Heat just took down Goliath

And keep saying "stay mad' like a hipster douche :lol:  
Lmaoooooo!!!

Once again.
STAY MAD!

Who expected the Nets to win the series? I think a lot of people expected it to be a close series, but I don't remember reading or hearing anything that picked the Nets to win the series. Winning the regular season 4-0 means **** in the playoffs.

I step out for Dutches and the 1st thing I hear when I walk through the door is "the lead is 20". Smh

Who expected the Nets to win the series? I think a lot of people expected it to be a close series, but I don't remember reading or hearing anything that picked the Nets to win the series. Winning the regular season 4-0 means **** in the playoffs.
The only people that even brought up the regular season were the annoying Heat fans when saying "Oh y'all think your gonna do **** because it was 4-0 regular season? bla blah blah"

You say 2011?

Despite Manu's injury in 2009, that year is the correct answer, Peep Game Peep Game . As a No. 3 seed in the West, Dallas threw them aside in 5 games.

They're my pick to win the title this season.

Last edited:
This is gonna get ugly. No ones playing defense. Lot of standing around on offense. LA having a off game.

Oh well at lease we made playoffs

Lmaoooooo!!!

Once again.
STAY MAD!
You make beating Brooklyn sound like Heat broke some sort of record. :lol: at you getting feels for taking "everyone" serious thinking Brooklyn was gonna beat Heat.

I use to hate the spurs but their run has been very impressive. Every year we expect them to fall off but they keep it going

This.

People told me the Spurs were done in 2008
People told me the Spurs were done in 2009
People told me the Spurs were done in 2010
People told me the Spurs were done in 2011
People told me the Spurs were done in 2012
People told me the Spurs were done in 2013

I can't wait for people to tell me the Spurs are done in 2014 in a 5 months :lol:

This.

Tired of hearing this. But SpursNation!

People told me the Spurs were done in 2008
People told me the Spurs were done in 2009
People told me the Spurs were done in 2010
People told me the Spurs were done in 2011
People told me the Spurs were done in 2012
People told me the Spurs were done in 2013

I can't wait for people to tell me the Spurs are done in 2014 in a 5 months :lol:

Sure would've been nice if Lin passed the ball to Parsons, Howard hit 2 FTs, and Harden did more than just put on a uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom