2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ And the same team the took on the T'Wolves, CSKA Moscow.....

San Antonio Spurs ‏@spurs
We're going to overtime with the Spurs and CSKA Moscow tied up at 86! #gospursgo

My friend came home from Indiana recently and told me Oladipo was notorious for smoking mad blunts :lol: He did say he was a super hard worker and didn't let it get in the way of his game ever though.

90% of these guys in the league are like that.

Saw some things I like (Bellinelli) and some things I didn't like. Didn't get to watch the whole thing though :smh:

My friend came home from Indiana recently and told me Oladipo was notorious for smoking mad blunts :lol: He did say he was a super hard worker and didn't let it get in the way of his game ever though.

Like him even more now, a fellow productive toker :pimp:

Oladipo gettin that ROY. No contest.

Son is a beast.

Kelly Olynyk looks alot difference against 7 footers 
laugh.gif
arent they trying to play oladipo at point guard?

doubt he wins it at the point , i think otto porter competes for it

and anthony davis has been playing at an insane level this summer and preseason

arent they trying to play oladipo at point guard?

doubt he wins it at the point , i think otto porter competes for it

and anthony davis has been playing at an insane level this summer and preseason
I'm a Wizards fan and I doubt that.

Otto is likely coming off the bench.

Oladipo is starting. 

Pre-season...but for what it's worth...Oladipo had 10 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals, and only 2 turnovers tonight.

And that was with Jameer on the floor.

Last edited:
Oh Dwain, you are in for a treat this season

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]388102841316802560[/MEDIA]"]
Samuel Dalembert hit his second 17-footer of the game. That boy has some range.
— Dwain Price (@DwainPrice)

October 10, 2013

[/quote]

Squad! :pimp:

The homie Dalembert been watching Dirk stroke game day in... day out, that radiation :pimp:

Last edited:
If you're a fan of a team that previously had Dalembert on your team you would know how awful of a sign that is.

Anthony Davis morphing into Minnesota KG with better defense in front of our eyes over these next couple seasons, bet that

Last edited:
Oladipo will just have more opportunities to fill the stat sheet compared to Otto

Pump the hellllllll out of those brakes.

Man just watch him, he just understands how to play and has great instincts as a ball player, the type of **** you try to instill in a young player. Defensively he's a rare talent, can guard 5-3 and maybe even non elite 2's, great on ball and off the ball, great on the boards. Now he's splashing 20 footers at all, what more do you want? He was the number one pick for a reason, you gotta bet on Chi-Town always.

Wonder how many Cleveland Cavalier fans believe the answer about Kyrie not leaving???? Prepare to be disappointed again in the near future....

No one turns down the extension after the rookie contract, so he's there til 2020. Say they feel the pressure of his impeding free agency and the "Where will Kyrie go?" drama starts up, that's still 5 years of one of the most promising young players in the league on your team.

It's not the worst situation to be in :lol:

Rather than worry about Kyrie potentially leaving in 7 years, Cavs fans are probably more concerned/interested in their draft picks developing.

Last edited:
According to Steve Kerr in NBA 2k14, Kyrie will be the best point guard in the league in a few years, so there's always that Cavs fans

Pump the hellllllll out of those brakes.

Man just watch him, he just understands how to play and has great instincts as a ball player, the type of **** you try to instill in a young player. Defensively he's a rare talent, can guard 5-3 and maybe even non elite 2's, great on ball and off the ball, great on the boards. Now he's splashing 20 footers at all, what more do you want? He was the number one pick for a reason, you gotta bet on Chi-Town always.
Agreed, huge fan of Davis. Think he will average like 17/10 this year on high efficiency

The main hole in his game though is that he isn't much of a post up player yet. If he's running with skilled guards he can find a lot of ways to score when assisted, but he isn't that guy who can anchor your offense from the inside.. ie just throw it to him down low and he'll go to work all night

He needs to bulk up and start bullying dudes in the post. That's what I'm looking for in him next

Anthony Davis morphing into Minnesota KG with better defense in front of our eyes over these next couple seasons, bet that

View media item 609855
I feel you on Anthony Davis becoming a monster, but prime KG is arguably the most skilled power forward the nba has ever seen (yes, over Duncan). If he had the right teams from early on in his career he could be up there with Duncan in terms of championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom