2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ***, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends." This isn't the first time I've heard the rumor that Paul George was messing around with Roy Hibbert's wife. I've even heard rumors that it wasn't a wife, but just a jump off.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/xn/detail...#ixzz30weJ0hJd

Uh ohhh ..... View media item 957153

wfyfx.gif

1.gif

Kobe 47 minutes a night, it's been real

Paul George hustling backwards...

A stripper...catfished...teammates fiancee. :smh:

That's an eventful year. Son gonna have more medallions on his all-star jacket than Lebron next season.

You forgot about the fool had dog's nuts on his arm. Nobody is safe, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo animals, PG24 out here ******* everybody.

Last edited:
What's the larger margin? I can't think of anything other than shooting. Wall is the better point guard. Curry is the better 2 along with Westbrook and all them other SGs posing as 1s.

I really don't want to argue with you, seeing as we're both wizards fans, but I'll just put it like this: on any given night, Curry can give you 30 and 15. Wall can give you 20 and ten on any given night. John's defense has to be accounted for, but I'd still give Curry the edge THIS YEAR, but not going forward

Barbosa smashed Nash wife and got her pregnant.

Nash didn't know until after the baby was born, it was a little darker than expected.

I really don't want to argue with you, seeing as we're both wizards fans, but I'll just put it like this: on any given night, Curry can give you 30 and 15. Wall can give you 20 and ten on any given night. John's defense has to be accounted for, but I'd still give Curry the edge THIS YEAR, but not going forward

That's fair. There's a few other point guard related issues we could discuss like tempo and pace between them but your points are valid.

I was going through past One Shining Moments the other day when I was bored.

Guess who shows up at 2:05 :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of Curry I hope the GSW fail now. These idiots just fired Mark Jackson. Such a dumb move.

That's fair. There's a few other point guard related issues we could discuss like tempo and pace between them but your points are valid.

Well I'd like to hear your opinion on pace and tempo, believe me, I love to listen to others perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom