2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get what you’re saying, but the upside is PR — trying to get reporters to rally fans around a pick before it actually happens. If you get used to the idea that it’s gonna be Mac, then you won’t be as mad when it happens.

As for teams trading into No. 1 and No. 2 (if that’s possible, why would the Niners be loud about Mac?), I think them talking about Mac, if it’s genuine, means the whole league knows No. 1 and No. 2 aren’t for sale no matter what. So there’s no fear, and in that sense no downside to getting PR to jazz people up to the Mac at No. 3 pick.

To reiterate I wholeheartedly think the Niners would be making a mistake by passing on Fields.

As a 49ers fan I can certainly tell you that trading three firsts for Mac isn't going to get a single fan to rally around it before the draft. I'm pretty sure we are all going to be pissed if he is actually the pick :lol:. Its probably why im in here denying the likely reality every single day, but its hard to get on board with taking Kirk Cousins Jr at 3 at the expense of trading two additional first rounders.

As a 49ers fan I can certainly tell you that trading three firsts for Mac isn't going to get a single fan to rally around it before the draft. I'm pretty sure we are all going to be pissed if he is actually the pick :lol:. Its probably why im in here denying the likely reality every single day, but its hard to get on board with taking Kirk Cousins Jr at 3 at the expense of trading two additional first rounders.
If Mac Jones is really the pick I’m burning this ***** down.

Yikes

Screenshot_20210415-184640_Facebook.jpg

I have said this over and over again, these media dudes/analysts don't know ****.

Aint no way a multi billion dollar industry is leaking **** out to the media.

The players, the players camp or agent might, but at this point only a handful if that know their fate.

So unless this man is saying something .... it's all hogwash!

lC3YnIYF_400x400.jpg

Yikes

Screenshot_20210415-184640_Facebook.jpg

Welp Mac just fell to the 3rd.......

round....
We sure he didn't jump up boards?
Texans owner ....

giphy-3.gif

I retract all my “SF trying to rally the fans around Mac Jones even tho they should pick Fields” thoughts :lol: dude is one of those

I have said this over and over again, these media dudes/analysts don't know ****.

The players, the players camp or agent might, but at this point only a handful if that know their fate.

lC3YnIYF_400x400.jpg

1618529164495.jpeg

Reactions: sb

lC3YnIYF_400x400.jpg

All it takes is 1 source in organizations with hundreds of employees..

a GM trying keep his high paying and profile job.. scout(s) trying throw blame at the GM and off of themselves

an owner who doesn’t want fans pointing fingers at them

coaches pissed off with players, management and/or ownership..

just actually listen to the right people with regard to your team and they’ll have info

All it takes is 1 source in organizations with hundreds of employees..

a GM trying keep his high paying and profile job.. scout(s) trying throw blame at the GM and off of themselves

an owner who doesn’t want fans pointing fingers at them

coaches pissed off with players, management and/or ownership..

just actually listen to the right people with regard to your team and they’ll have info

Yeah yeah yeah .... name me all this breaking news from analyst so early pre draft.

All it takes is one broken condom to get someone pregnant, does it happen? Yes, chances are slim.

Always trying to refute .. its becoming relly petty and obsessive. Fatal attraction type of ****.

Yeah yeah yeah .... name me all this breaking news from analyst so early pre draft.

All it takes is one broken condom to get someone pregnant, does it happen? Yes, chances are slim.

Always trying to refute .. its becoming relly petty and obsessive. Fatal attraction type of ****.

What are you even talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom