2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence knows he is joining a franchise that no one gives a **** about.

Coming from a Jets fan...

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

Lawrence knows he is joining a franchise that no one gives a **** about.

to be fair to the jags

those comments probably only get blown up if he was going to a couple teams.. or if he were black

wilson says it, New York media asking a bunch of questions.. they already questioning fields to death.. and they dont really got nothing to make a big deal about lance

people care about the chiefs, but that Britt Reid story is playing out a whole lot different couple other places

Jets are a weird franchise. They stink and are CLEARLY the #2 football team in New York but considering they are a New York based franchise everyone seems to care enough to comment about them and talk about their ineptitude as if they are the most deplorable franchise in all of sports.

#jetsforclicks is a real thing in the media. All praise goes to Rex Ryan and his bravado with those Superbowl contending teams. He made the Jets relevant on the national media scale for better or for worst

We're literally ONLY talking about the Jags because of them having the number 1 pick and will draft Trevor Lawrence.

After he's selected and is shown to be the 3rd best quarterback in the draft people will continue to never discuss or think about the Jaguars ever again.

Always thought the jets were the more popular of the “New York” football teams

not as clear as the Yankees with the Mets or obviously knicks with nets.. don’t watch hockey, but rangers with the islanders

i mean clearly giants have had more success.. but always figured it would be a bigger deal if it was the jets

Why is what Trevor Lawrence even a conversation? He didn’t say anything that wasn’t wrong. In fact, if he said he have a chip on his shoulders and has to prove doubters, I’d be questioning who are they lol.

TBH, if Justin Fields said the same thing, no team would give a care. He’s game tape speaks for itself. The players only say things like this for beat writers and fans.

Unless you drop WAYYYYY in the draft, why would a Top 10 pick have to “prove anyone wrong?”

If I remember, Andres Luck had this same type of mindset entering the draft. Personally I want a QB to play just because they are healthy and love to play, rather to prove anyone wrong or for hardware.

...and Andrew Luck retired early to pursue other interests. Not the best example you could’ve used.

If I’m a Jags fan, I’m concerned about what he said. His talent and raw skill will only get him so far, to reach new heights he needs to be all in.

I'm well aware the Jets have sucked for a decade+ now. My point is, they're still relevant. People care about the team.

The Jags? No one cares.

Its not that people care about the Jets... it’s that they are the easiest target in the league.

People talk about the browns and raiders for their ineptitude too. The jets aren't getting **** on because they are a New York franchise, they are getting **** on because this is the third time in a decade that they are drafting a franchise QB in the top 10.
I think you struggled with comprehending my post

I'm well aware the Jets have sucked for a decade+ now. My point is, they're still relevant. People care about the team.

The Jags? No one cares.
This is solely my point.

Raiders suck and have a nationwide fanbase still (Jets don't have that)

The media and nfl fanbase still talk about the New York Jets ineptitude and are on ESPN more than them

Raiders head coach and GM used to work for ESPN :lol:

Like it or not that's relevance

#jetsforclicks is real

The Jags and Jets are really gonna let the 9ers draft the best QB in the draft. That says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom