2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well aware the Jets have sucked for a decade+ now. My point is, they're still relevant. People care about the team.

The Jags? No one cares.

No one gives a **** about the Jets though outside of Jets fans. Nobody living outside of New York is like "lets watch the jets play today". The only reason we even talk about the jets in here is because every three years yall come in here with the "this time will be different" act then pretend like it never happened after its abundantly clear its not going to pan out after 6 games. If the Jets didn't have a top pick no one would be saying **** about them right now just like no one is talking about the Giants in this thread recently outside of arguing whether or not Eli is a HOFer.

The entire thesis of this argument is yeah, we suck a lot of ****, but other people care that we suck a lot of **** and talk about how much **** we are sucking so therefore its great to be a Jets fan versus Jags fan because we are world renown for our **** sucking capabilities.

My mind is blown right now

This Jets vs. Niners thread has be dying for some reason

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

just glad its not Raiders vs Lions again

Aren’t the Jets basically Niners East? :rofl:
Stop playing. Ya love us. Nobody wins when the family feuds.

Nobody hates the Jets more than Jets fans

I mean do people hate the jets?

I mean I get Miami fans hating them because so many show up every normal year for those games in miami.. as far as afc East teams go

but comparatively speaking, I don’t hate the giants

I don’t have the motivation to hate the giants.. like even if I ain’t watching baseball I’ll get joy of watching the yankees catch Ls.. but don’t have that energy for the giants

Another type of QB gets a parking ticket and they got “character issues” and not enough “commitment to the game” :smh:

And the Jets ain’t the worst, that is and always will be the Browns...Can’t wait to see another way they let ppl down this seasons and finish 3rd at best in the division :lol:

We're literally ONLY talking about the Jags because of them having the number 1 pick and will draft Trevor Lawrence.

After he's selected and is shown to be the 3rd best quarterback in the draft people will continue to never discuss or think about the Jaguars ever again.

I'm just going to get straight to the point. This will absolutely not age well whatsoever.

junglejim junglejim sb sb Please take notes.

Trevor Lawrence is going to a terrible franchise that has never proven a damn thing. It’s a tough situation for a guy who doesn’t care about winning. I like him, but it’s not a great scenario for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom