2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC already faced with a strong possibility of a Seattle vs GB NFFCG

I get it's early, but they clearly were able to take care of their biz in the unconventional offseason.

There will be a team or 2 that gets exponentially better to compete, but so far...its them 2
The rest of the NFC's saving grace is that the NFC West might beat up on each other so bad that by the time the playoffs come around none of them have the bye and they are beaten up.

The rest of the NFC's saving grace is that the NFC West might beat up on each other so bad that by the time the playoffs come around none of them have the bye and they are beaten up.

I never actually read up on it, so how does the 7 seed factor in? Do they play the 6 seed and the winner goes on short rest?

I never actually read up on it, so how does the 7 seed factor in? Do they play the 6 seed and the winner goes on short rest?

I thought it was only the 1 seeds get a bye.. but Im assuming since it ain’t like ball or baseball where you can turn around so quickly after games

NFC already faced with a strong possibility of a Seattle vs GB NFFCG

I get it's early, but they clearly were able to take care of their biz in the unconventional offseason.

There will be a team or 2 that gets exponentially better to compete, but so far...its them 2

Seattle D-line is atrocious. They have no pass rush or run defense. Any decent mobile QB is going to work them.

I thought it was only the 1 seeds get a bye.. but Im assuming since it ain’t like ball or baseball where you can turn around so quickly after games

No clue...why I'm asking...even if only the 1 gets a bye, there's a disadvantage somewhere...

Seattle D-line is atrocious. They have no pass rush or run defense. Any decent mobile QB is going to work them.

True, but also..Cam is more than a decent mobile Q...they have no weapons though (hence TB isn't washed Hahahaha Hahahaha )...that's why he had to carry it 15 times for the W last week and 11 times today (for 2 TDs).

QB running ain't what's get 'em...it's those AFC squads that will run it right up your gut with a soul crushing RB.

Lamar v. Mahomes
Dak v. Russ next week

F'ery incoming
mjlit2.png

Think you’re forgetting that high powered Dolphins vs Jags game.

True, but also..Cam is more than a decent mobile Q...they have no weapons though (hence TB isn't washed Hahahaha Hahahaha )...that's why he had to carry it 15 times for the W last week and 11 times today (for 2 TDs).

QB running ain't what's get 'em...it's those AFC squads that will run it right up your gut with a soul crushing RB.

True. It's basically Wilson or bust this year. Maybe that's why they've let him go nuts so early. Only took nine seasons to get there. Imagine if they let him cook with a league leading defense.

Wow, just realized you have to go back all the way to 2008 for the last time someone other than NE winning the AFC East.

1 seed gets the bye, 2 plays 7, 3 plays 6,4 plays 5. Top 4 are still division winners then best overall record for last 3 spots. Last year it would’ve been Steelers and rams if they did the same format for the 7 seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom