2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is basically what they were last year. Stronger on the back end but the lack of pressure is gonna allow elite QB's to walk over them.

Need the corners to make more opportunities like Dunbar's pick to outweigh the other deficiencies. Coverage will have to help the pressure cause it ain't coming any other way.

tenor (17).gif

That’s really not Adams core responsibility. Our CBS have been beyond disappointing so far.

He’s a DB... who wants to be paid high amongst the best DBs, but covering isn’t his responsibility? He should just gain 20lbs and convert to linebacker

After a night of sleep I feel like I’ve been able to clear my head and have come back down to earth for some pretty reasonable expectations for the Falcons this season.

I reasonably expect nothing and every game played under this current staff is pointless nothing baring a super bowl win(lol) will change that. It’s not too early to say this cause it’s not just week two this is just a contiuation of the regression ever since that loss. Everyone in this city knows it and sees it it’s numbing and more and more people are starting to just not care about this current team there’s no faith there’s no hope there’s no belief. Last year I don’t remember how sure I was we needed to blow it up but I remember throwing out the idea. I’m pretty much at the point where that is the only option and yes I mean trading players too. And this isn’t reactionary cause again this not just week 2 this has been a consistent pointless downward trend for years now, it is what it is it’s just not gonna happen with these dudes no matter what the belief is gone what reason do I have to believe that even with whole sale coaching change that these players will be able to do it? Especially with Dimitroff still up top at the helm. This team needs wholesale change from the board room to the field. Dimitroff needs to go, Quinn and his staff needs to go and we need to trade key players and go all in on a rebuild with a new GM new coach and new staff it’s the only option this current staff and team is dead in the water, the window closed two seasons ago and was sealed shut then everyone knows it everyone feels it. **** it blow it all the way up and start over everything else feels as meaningless as smashing your head into a wall hoping for it to finally break it’s just not happening with this dudes and everyone needs to accept that. To be honest a lot of people in this city have already accepted that except the dude that matters and that’s Arthur Blank.

Last edited:
After a night of sleep I feel like I’ve been able to clear my head and have come back down to earth for some pretty reasonable expectations for the Falcons this season.

I reasonably expect nothing and every game played under this current staff is pointless nothing baring a super bowl win(lol) will change that. It’s not too early to say this cause it’s not just week two this is just a contiuation of the regression ever since that loss. Everyone in this city knows it and sees it it’s numbing and more and more people are starting to just not care about this current team there’s no faith there’s no hope there’s no belief. Last year I don’t remember how sure I was we needed to blow it up but I remember throwing out the idea. I’m pretty much at the point where that is the only option and yes I mean trading players too. And this isn’t reactionary cause again this not just week 2 this has been a consistent pointless downward trend for years now, it is what it is it’s just not gonna happen with these dudes no matter what the belief is gone what reason do I have to believe that even with whole sale coaching change that these players will be able to do it? Especially with Dimitroff still up top at the helm. This team needs wholesale change from the board room to the field. Dimitroff needs to go, Quinn and his staff needs to go and we need to trade key players and go all in on a rebuild with a new GM new coach and new staff it’s the only option this current staff and team is dead in the water, the window closed two seasons ago and was sealed shut then everyone knows it everyone feels it. **** it blow it all the way up and start over everything else feels as meaningless as smashing your head into a wall hoping for it to finally break it’s just not happening with this dudes and everyone needs to accept that. To be honest a lot of people in this city have already accepted that except they dude that matters and that’s Arthur Blank.
That mean we gotta let Julio go? That’s my dawg man 😢

That mean we gotta let Julio go? That’s my dawg man 😢
Mine to trust me but at this point it’s pointless to think things will change without massive shakeups top to bottom. Fire Dimitroff, fire the coaching staff. Love and respect them for what they have done for this team they are great players but it’s over now. Trade Julio, trade Matt acquire picks for the new GM to start the rebuild its time to start over

Dline is questionable, but more than solid everywhere else....you should probably follow your friends cause y'all ain't football.
Defense is basically what they were last year. Stronger on the back end but the lack of pressure is gonna allow elite QB's to walk over them.

Need the corners to make more opportunities like Dunbar's pick to outweigh the other deficiencies. Coverage will have to help the pressure cause it ain't coming any other way.
I know we have probably worst pass rush in the league, and also last night the absences put or DBs in a bad spot. That said I haven’t liked how Shaq Griffin has played either week. He’s a fine player but we don’t have a true #1 stud corner.

Thinking about this game, I’m incredibly glad Cam is back.

He’s a DB... who wants to be paid high amongst the best DBs, but covering isn’t his responsibility? He should just gain 20lbs and convert to linebacker
Are you the guy with the worst DB takes ever? INTs are the only stat that matters guy? I can’t remember.

Hoody waited a good minute too but he got him for a bag of chips in the end :lol:, those other teams are looking goofy though

Most of these FO's are scared and unimaginative though which is why they rock with the 'safe' option like 9 times out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom