2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams are legit, I think they'll go far.

Still leaning towards GB or SEA for the SB.

SF has so many injuries, don't see how they make a run again.

Jets are the worst team in the NFL.

Giants are garbage, very little talent on that roster. Daniel Jones is trash.

Didn't see a lot of Washington but from what I saw, Haskins isn't good. He looked real good in high school and thought he'd only get better with age and experience but he looks like a 6th round pick.

Dallas is the most overrated team. That defense isn't good, offense has weapons but it's not what people say it is. Falcons gave them that game. Dominated them and then choked bad.

Vikings might have to blow it up.

Ben sucks, Pitt's defense is impressive but that offense isn't.

Trubisky is garbage, Bears need to accept that and move on.

Texans won't make the playoffs, Watson needs help. Team doesn't have much talent.

Herbert looked solid in his debut, not bad. I'd start him from now on.

EicMjOxXgAEHoCf

I shudder to think about what Cam might have looked like on the Chargers. No offense to Taylor or Herbert (who I believe has a chance to be a good QB) but Cam makes them a SB contender.

1. Russ is the goods. Weird to say he has been underrated.
2. Cowboys avoided an absolute second week fan and Skip Bayless meltdown.
3. Yikes at the Birds. That is BRUTAL.
4. Yikes at Cousins. All that money and he is real close to closing out his career being a clip board holder.
5. Gase, Patricia, and Quinn should all have their walking papers shortly.
6. Chiefs have issues on the o-line and tackling. Two of the things you couldn't do enough in camp and without a preseason. Those are both going to be works in progress.
7. MNF against the Ravens. Gut check time.

I think with no crowds, this is the perfect scenario to start rookie QBs. Tua should get snaps. No real crowd or crowd noise? Perfect

zero clue what’s going on with wentz.. oline was pretty good yesterday.. offensive gameplan and play calling was better than week one

things haven’t been normal, but that goes for everyone.. Dude is playing worse than his rookie year and then ertz/agholor were the only WRs/TEs/rbs who are still in the league from that team and we had oline injuries then too

Where's macbk macbk , by the way?

Let Nicholas take the heat, so he can come in here outta breath again like he's playing catch-up...

Suffer with us....

What ya need? IDC anymore until Gase is gone. I watch, but Red Zone ends up getting the t.v. & Jets booted to iPad by halftime. Happened Week 1 and again yesterday. It's just not fun anymore.

I shudder to think about what Cam might have looked like on the Chargers. No offense to Taylor or Herbert (who I believe has a chance to be a good QB) but Cam makes them a SB contender.

Nah, not with our O-line. I couldn't see Cam doing what he doing in LA to be honest.

Hot Take:

Packers not taking a receiver in the draft saved Rodgers a lot of time not working on chemistry in the off-season, thus making the Packers offense looking sharp for the first two weeks

I still can’t believe this.. ball legit went 5-6 yards..

i need to hear whatever jaeden Graham/87 thought the rules were or what the coaches told him (the falcons guy who could have dived on it at the 40.. and then pretended to box out dudes while continuing to head upfield)

AF10D78A-A742-49B8-B683-2FC16F23CEA9.jpeg

F2D87EEA-D101-4121-BF8D-E05B080BB4DE.png

Last edited:
Hot Take:

Packers not taking a receiver in the draft saved Rodgers a lot of time not working on chemistry in the off-season, thus making the Packers offense looking sharp for the first two weeks

He played the Vikings and lions. I’m going to assume this is like last year where he played a bunch of ****** teams then sucked when he eventually had to play some real teams.

I don’t know what the hell happened to the Vikings but they look like a bottom 5 team

Hot Take:

you do have the ability to take your time with a WR, as with any other position

just like with their 1st rounder who hasn’t seen the field or their 2nd rounder who has 7 carries so far.. and I see their 3rd round pick te was inactive sunday

that‘s why I assumed the chiefs would go WR, just because they might let 2 WRs walk in the offseason (watkins and Robinson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom