2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also when does Derrick Henry start getting MVP buzz? He jumped Dalvin for the league lead in yards last week and is 2nd in TD's for a playoff squad.

Don't think there's been a more widely feared yet still dominant runner since prime AP.

Obviously tough to surpass Mahomes and his wizardry but I'd probably have him ahead or just behind AR right now in the top 3

I’m just glad the narrative is switching from giving Tannehill the credit to him because the entire offence would look different if he wasn’t in the backfield.

How come sacks get counted against the QB. Shouldnt there be a deeper dive in to that stat where they look to see if its actually the QBs fault or OLine being trash.
Sacks and Interceptions should be more specific for contexts sake. Sometimes the sack the QB fault sometimes it’s the O line fault sometimes it’s just stellar defense. Sometimes the interception the QB fault sometimes it’s the WR fault sometimes it was just cause of stellar defense. No reason we can’t break down each sack or interception and put em in one of those more specific categories so blame or credit can be properly assigned

Last edited:
:emoji_sunrise:

Trevor-Lawrence-Jets.jpg

He pullin a Eli on them

Been counted against the QB for as long as I can remember but yea it's usually an indictment of the OL as well :lol:
Sacks and Interceptions should be more specific for contexts sake. Sometimes the sack the QB fault sometimes it’s the O line fault sometimes it’s just stellar defense. Sometimes the interception the QB fault sometimes it’s the WR fault sometimes it was just cause of stellar defense. No reason no reason we can’t break down each sack or interception and put em in one of those more specific categories so blame or credit can be properly assigned

Agreed. And the way these nerds break down random s*** like "big time throws, air yards, etc" theres no reason you cant watch the film or whatever and divi up the blame of sacks/INTs.

I'd rather be a Jet than a Jag, no doubt.

I wouldn’t actually want to live in New York plus no state income tax in Florida.. and I can actually get a decent place without it costing an arm and a leg

aint like id make a huge investment in a place in jax.. but could get a nice 3 bedroom place or apartment for when the season roles around

That looks so good. The only reason i been watching some college football. Dude is for real.
Adam gase is “dog schit”

doug, like wentz, is in a bad situation and neither are good enough to overcome it

Doug can still be a good HC or OC, in the right situation
Bro ... Adam Gase wishes he was dog poop. MF is the worst possible thing imaginable. Like bro. I ******* hate that MF. Riding the coat tail of arguably the best QB in NFL history. He then went to ruin QBs in Miami and now the Jets. Bum..
He pullin a Eli on them
If the Jets don't fire Gase and give him something to work with, I wouldn't blame him.

Ill ******* demand a hire like Eric Bieniemy ....

Can we stop with the "ruin" Sam Darnold bull****

Did Schottenheimer "ruin" Mark Sanchez?

Sometimes dudes just ****ing suck

Adam Gase is the worst coach I’ve seen in the last 10-15 years. Both can be true and I wasn’t a Darnold fan but he definitely deserves a shot somewhere else with a qualified NFL head coach.

Tannehill looks a lot better since leaving Gase.

Can we stop with the "ruin" Sam Darnold bull****

Did Schottenheimer "ruin" Mark Sanchez?

Sometimes dudes just ****ing suck
Mark Sanchez reached his potential, he didn't have much more upside.

Sam hasn't.. and yes he ruined him bro. Ryan is having a pretty decent year in comparison to when he was QBing for Gase. That's how much he sucks.

Just like Potatoe face did with the young Knicks.

Adam Gase is the worst coach I’ve seen in the last 10-15 years. Both can be true and I wasn’t a Darnold fan but he definitely deserves a shot somewhere else with a qualified NFL head coach.

Tannehill looks a lot better since leaving Gase.
Sam Darnold sucked before Adam Gase

Gase hasn't helped anyone him and Anthony Lynn are probably the worst head coaches I've ever seen

Both he and Sam are buns.

Darnold will be trash whenever he goes regardless of the coaching staff

Didn't hear all this crying when Geno Smith was "ruined"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom