2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville city is not for me. I can't live in Florida.

F that state

really?

i'd buy a place in north miami/fort lauderdale area.. and then have a condo or small place in jax

then i could just hope on a flight that's just over an hour whenever i want to get out of jax.. think the drive is like 6 hours, if i remember correctly

only benefit i could see in new york is branding

Dallas might be "americas team" but non cowboys fans love seeing them collapse
I have no opinion on the Cowboys. Like they’ve been the most average team my entire football viewing lifetime, and I’m 32. Nothing to hate or love about them at all.

I just hope the Jets lose every game bro.

I cant take another BS draft ... best player we drafted in the past decade demanded a trade because of Gase.

**** that MF.

Tbh if I were Chris Ballard, I would be offering a 3rd for Sam. I think he can be rescued. He has shown flashes of what he can do. He has been given no shot at all with what he has around him for teammates and coaches.

I cant take another BS draft ... best player we drafted in the past decade demanded a trade because of Gase.

**** that MF.

Lol but you get the QB then what .... who he throwing it to, who running the ball

Whos covering the other teams receivers.

Lot of holes to fill

Guess the Jets could sign Aaron Jones. GB bs'n with him and not gonna pay him

Lol but you get the QB then what .... who he throwing it to, who running the ball

Lot of holes to fill

mims is looking better no that he’s playing.. becton looks all pro level

they got the 1st and 3rd from seattle this year.. and another 1st next year.. should have money to spend

**** that MF.

I don't see any wins on the remaining schedule, though it would be nice if Jacksonville won another game to give us breathing room if we did win another game.

Lot of holes to fill

I stated this, but everything starts with a franchise QB or a great HC bro.

But you're right. We need a major overhaul bro.

Entire FO needs to go.

I like Jamal Adams bro, but we were in need of a QB amd we passed on Pat. How incompetent is that?

Lot of holes to fill

After drafting Lawrence we still got a bunch of picks left in the draft, on top of that we gonna have over $80M in the war chest to sign free agents.

mims is looking better no that he’s playing.. becton looks all pro level

they got the 1st and 3rd from seattle this year.. and another 1st next year.. should have money to spend

Gotcha. Yeah i dont follow too much on teams picks and stuff other than where they land for round 1.

The thing is they gotta hit on those. Obv you dont hit on most but they got some work to do

Gotcha. Yeah i dont follow too much on teams picks and stuff other than where they land for round 1.

The thing is they gotta hit on those. Obv you dont hit on most but they got some work to do

getting gase up out the paint.. finding the right coach.. and filling out the oline gotta be main priorities

then get a good 4-3 1 gap DC who can let williams flourish at the 3 tech

We have like 8 picks.

Lawrence 1st and we can either go with a good receiver with the 25th or reach and take Travis so Lawrence can have someone he knows and trust.

But truth, we can get a solid/good RB in the second or 3rd and good WRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom