24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

Might have to get another card or two. Everybody I know with 800+ score has 3-5 cards. I'm stuck at 797 with just 2 cards myself.

Got my secured card unsecured + credit line increase.

Got my 2nd card with a CLI

I don't pre qual for anything yet.

So I cant do much else but wait.

Patience I guess because there's nothing else I can contest. Just 1 bad closed account.

Sitting around 734ish with everything paid off currently.

I'm at 770 now with 5 cards but relatively low average age of accounts. I think with my student loans and credit cards and everything I'm at 3 years. I'll probably hit 800 eventually once I get some more age on my accounts and maybe when I get a mortgage

whats the reasoning behind 12-18 cards?

I have 4 and am thinking about adding one more just for the 2% back on everything but I see no reason to open anymore

Suggestions...

Have AE blue, Discover, and capital one cards...want to pick up one more card?? Which should be the one

Doesn't have to be travel based rewards..700 score :nerd:

Suggestions...

Have AE blue, Discover, and capital one cards...want to pick up one more card?? Which should be the one

Doesn't have to be travel based rewards..700 score :nerd:

You can sign up for the chase freedom unlimited. 1.5% on every purchase and a 150$ bonus after spending $500

Citi double cash gets 1% when you buy 1% when you pay so 2% essentially. And the same $150 bonus
Where? I know about the 2% cash back, but I don't see anything about the $150 bonus.

Send me the link. I always sign up for cards with bonuses.

Where? I know about the 2% cash back, but I don't see anything about the $150 bonus.

Send me the link. I always sign up for cards with bonuses.

My bad they don't. I thought I got the sign up bonus when I got mine but I got it confused with another card.

Whoa - Repped..the 3% cashback is unlimited ..I'm gonna have to get this card

For gas and eating out is awesome! Plus a 150$ bonus with no annual fee is a no brainer.

People always think I'm retired when I pull the card out though lol

Formally: JayzOnMyToes made 11 years ago

Now im officially: John Wick

For gas and eating out is awesome! Plus a 150$ bonus with no annual fee is a no brainer.

Yes..I already have the chase freedom ($150 cash back) and discover IT (double ur cash back after a year) ..both 5% rotating categories..this card sounds great..I think the AMEX Blue preferred (not 100% sure if this is what it's called) offers same type of bonus?

Yes..I already have the chase freedom ($150 cash back) and discover IT (double ur cash back after a year) ..both 5% rotating categories..this card sounds great..I think the AMEX Blue preferred (not 100% sure if this is what it's called) offers same type of bonus?

You get $150 back after spending a $1000 with the Amex Blue preferred and there's an annual fee.

Lololol..I guess if I quote a post and don't complete it stays in the reply box *** I was gonna say John wick has the dopest car ever

you right but im torn between his car and the one in gone in 60 seconds named eleanor

Back
Top Bottom