25 Year-Old Poses as High School Student to Play Basketball Vol. Ball is Life

Serge is packing though.
C0E49F3F-2BA7-4B8F-87A9-8B735A1415A6.gif

This the type of dude that you see at the bbq or function and everyone’s gathered around just catching up and he keep talking bout “I coulda made it to the league” “I was nice”

I know what you mean. I see these dudes up in my local 24 fitness.

Their are so many other options out there to play ball outside of the NBA league. The G league for example or just playing overseas..or if you a big baller lonzo ball BBB league.

Cats gotta be realistic what they wanna do with their life.

Hasn’t this happened before?
Its the main reason I didn't enter the thrrad :lol:

It was a darker skin dude that did it last time.

I fighere somebody had gravedug the old thread or updated but I saw this bumsped too many times not to check :lol:

Too many of these 2nd childhood dudes out here trying to relive their glory days or live them for the first time the 2nd go around :smh: :lol:

I'm 25 rn, i can't imagine going to some HS class and hanging out with teens :sick:
Can you imagine? :rofl:

Trying to keep up with these teens of today? Keeping up with the latest dance and new dumb rapper.

Man let me go find a permanent residence in the washed thread.
Crazy that if he didn't get caught he could've gotten a Scholly and potentially even got drafted.
I gotta believe thats the goal for all of these fraudulent conartists :lol:

Like think if one of these dudes makes it to the draft and is a top 5 candidate :lol:

What if LeBron was actually 48 now?!

Back in my high school track and field days. Some of the elite high school athletes were either running at college level times or even running at Olympic pace setting times.

It was mind boggling.

I was always skeptical of styuvesant high school and a few others in NYC inner schools. For sure some of those cats were in high school but they were either talented or their coach was cheating by using their graduated students and placing their least skilled athelete racing bibs on them. so they can put points on the board to win city champs.

Even my coach was inabled by one of graduted student athletes to do that finsse. But he said hell no. Wasn't willing risk his teaching licnece/coach licence as well his own legacy. For that crap.

I know what you mean. I see these dudes up in my local 24 fitness.

Their are so many other options out there to play ball outside of the NBA league. The G league for example or just playing overseas..or if you a big baller lonzo ball BBB league.

Cats gotta be realistic what they wanna do with their life.
I hear this type of stuff all day expect with boxing when I’m doing all my stuff. Talking about “I chose the streets” or some single injury stopped everything. Then they try to coach me. Then they attempt to show me and they can’t do it/look horrible/gassed/“man to day I’m just kinda off” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom