4-day workweek gains global momentum

Man y'all really love this 4 day 10 hour shift :lol:

I couldn't do it. On the first day of my current gig, I did a 14 hour shift. No way I'm coming in for 10 4 days out of the week. I'd still he burnt out. I think more flexibility with working hours for the week needs to be achieved as well

Eat right, exercise, sleep when you should.

I be good af all week and **** it up every single weekend :lol:

Friday through Sunday off is so good.

I work M-F 10-6. Would trade these 5x8s for 4x10s anyday. One facility works 3x12s one week then 4x12s the next and rotates. Thats a 4 day weekend every other week.

Man 10-6 couldn't be for me. After getting off, I'd be close to ready for sleep.

Eat right, exercise, sleep when you should.

I be good af all week and **** it up every single weekend :lol:

Friday through Sunday off is so good.

I feel it. I work overnight 4 days out of the week. That **** has killed any motivation I had for working out. Luckily there's a free gym at school.

I work 12.5 hour days 3 times a week and I would never want to go back to 8 hour days.

Those 3 days are completely shot, but having 4 days off every week?

QONVIyz.gif

Don't a lot of nurses have schedules like this?

Find a job you love (or at least like) and those 10 hour days would probably be a breeze.

Find a job you love (or at least like) and those 10 hour days would probably be a breeze.
Yeah but it’s more than that. Time isn’t coming back and health takes a back seat to work in the US. You “can” but you shouldn’t have to

I work from home at least 1 day a week, the other 4 at the office........I get more work done when I’m not at the office :lol:

It ABSOLUTELY could. Its the parents that would hate it. Theyd have one less day of free day care and would actually have to be with their kids.

It ABSOLUTELY could. Its the parents that would hate it. Theyd have one less day of free day care and would actually have to be with their kids.

I work about 60 hours a week just to get everything done that needs to be done. Working 1 less day would make me have to get 60 hours of work done in 4 days. No way I could do 4, 14-hour Work days in a row.

Doesn’t work for salary employees.

I work about 60 hours a week just to get everything done that needs to be done. Working 1 less day would make me have to get 60 hours of work done in 4 days. No way I could do 4, 14-hour Work days in a row.

Doesn’t work for salary employees.

Not too many people out here working 60 hours. I'd gladly take my extra day off :lol:

I gotta be in the office 4 days , no fridays :pimp: ...I ain’t ever going back to 5 !

Sucks that alotta jobs it’s all about having bodies in seats and not bout actual productivity :smh:

Back
Top Bottom