50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

All of a sudden everybody got morals and developed ethics over night, tommbout 50 out of pocket for this move.

Ya'll _'s sound liberacci and terry cloth soft.

laugh.gif

Anybody defending this %%$* is on some behind the laptop no street ethics %%$*. Like I said it couldnt be me or any ##%++ i know

U can rap about/ photoshop/ whatever rappers do but u making this real now

this how i know 50 aint a real ##%++ and ross is definatly a %%$%% for not doin %%$*

Originally Posted by cartune

Anybody defending this %%$* is on some behind the laptop no street ethics %%$*. Like I said it couldnt be me or any ##%++ i know

this how i know 50 aint a real ##%++ and ross is definatly a %%$%% for not doin %%$*
grin.gif

50's goal was to prove that Ross wouldnt do anything b/c he is not what he claimed he is - so he succeeded in that right?

also dont you see he's tryna make it "real" and provoke them to back up their words - obv hes comfy with his security and all that so he feelsthey cant harm him

i mean i see what your saying if it was just rap beef and they wanna make songs back and forth but obv they tryna take it somewhere else

This

Dudes applaudin 50 like this is coo. U don't take flicks wit another dudes seed like it's urs regardless of the situation, that's just grimey.

- some of yall are acting as if they kidnapped the kid or have him in some basement somewhere - he is living out some things that all his peers will
pimp.gif
eek.gif
about when he goes back to school - yes hes a pawn in the beef but theres no harm being done to him - ross wasnt taking care of him or the bm like this down in florida...why shouldnt tia let this go on
If u don't go head w/ that bs. His peers aint gon be all
eek.gif
, they gon be like "Ya moms a industry trick" Kids are cruel.Nobody's child should be a pawn in any beef, I thought dudes woulda learned from the beefs w/ Em, u don't talk about, or have interactions w/ dudeskids. Ross and 50 both wrong. What Obama say about ppl takin shots at Palin's daughter? "Leave the kids out" regardless of how the politics went,u leave the kids out of mess like this, whether it's entertainin or not.

"I shoulda been indicted now my kids know Jay-Z" - Rick Fraud "Prayer" off of Port of Miami.

So you're telling me that his kids should have never taken a picture with Jay-Z when they met him. That's the same as taking a picture with 50. Youguys act like 50 got these kids in some compromising pictures with some kid of pedo/death possibility lingering in the background. Look at the damn picturesand open your eyes. These kids are YOUNG. They don't understand rap beef. They probably love 50 Cent.

And like 140234 people have said in this thread, if Ross won't take care of his kids, what's wrong with 50 showing them a good time? Sure, he'susing the kids, but I highly doubt the kids didn't get some crazy *$# trip to Disney World or like a new bike or something out of it. As compared to thebowl of Ramen noodles they would have gotten for dinner.

I mean, now that I think about it, why the hell aren't you suckers just happy for the kids?

Ross brought this on himself.... i dont feel any empathy for this guy.

if he dont like it, he should do something about it.... but he wont, cuz he is a (())

its stupid for people to even go at 50... dude is one the most disrespectfull dudes in the game... AND he got the money to really go in on cats.... they reallyneed to leave it as rap.

*listened to Pimp C's interview... "All them dudes that said they was gonna slap 50 cent, or kill him when they seen him... he just did the BET awardsand walked around in front of all them dudes and aint nothing happen to him"

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by doyung9

So you're telling me that his kids should have never taken a picture with Jay-Z when they met him. That's the same as taking a picture with 50.
eyes.gif

what
laugh.gif

I was trying to make a point but it got lost in translation. fml.

Rick Ross been a sucka... Of course he's not gonna do anything about it, he's not this big boss he claims to be on record... According tohis baby moms he doesnt even take care of his kid... That's worse than anything... Being a dead beat dad is one of the worst things you can be other than arapist or pedophile...

Gunplay isnt gonna do anything... Torch isnt gonna do anything... And homegirl was clownin them too, sayin they aren't what they claim to be (surprisesurprise)...
You can fool the kids...
But you can't fool Ns that LIVE the lifestyle...
Furthermore... What are you gonna do kill 50 for taking your kid to Floyd Mayweather's house?? & then spend the rest of your life injail... Yea thats gangsta
eyes.gif
... Now you'll NEVER see your kid unless hecomes to visit you... 50 has already proven he can get ANYone closely associated with Rick Ross & Khaled touched, HONESTLY what can theydo @ this point?? Other than apologize... They some everyday Ns that got into it with a former street N turned multi millionare... He could have anything doneto those jokers @ anytime...

lol u dudes dont know what the situation is between ross and his BM please shut up
laugh.gif

just one more thing.

Im one of the dudes who think 50 crossed the line.

I could really care less about Rick Ross, if this was ANYBODY i wouldnt think it was cool.

I feel 0% sympathy for Ross, and if he disrespected 50 kid hes a cornball too.

Also it appears some NT'ers are gangsters or living thru hip-hop.

Who says "yall dudes sound soft"??

Who even uses that in real life??..." SOFT" that just sound stupid.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Actually, it was 50 that got on the radio last winter and mentioned Rick Ross in a disrespectful manner... thats what triggered Ross mentioning 50 on the radio and on Mafia Music...
This is the first time I heard about 50 saying something about Rick FRAUD first, do you remember exactly what 50 said about him??

Its been mentioned plenty of times before...

Fif got on the radio, said some things about Fat Joe... hated on the southern rap... mentioned Ross...

I believe someone posted that interview back in that big "50 vs Ross" thread earlier this year...

Ross shouldnt have mentioned 50 sons name on that track, now its coming back to him...

I'm just waitin on 50 to make Tia look even more stupid when he does away wit shorty...

lol u dudes dont know what the situation is between ross and his BM please shut up
laugh.gif

I know right, ++$@ these N's be talkin???

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Half u dudes defending this move must not have kids.
Ross brought 50s son into it first.

I am really having trouble understanding why some of you are against 50 in this.

If I could liken this to a fight for a moment...

If Rawse and FIF were both at the same location...

Their paths cross...

Rawse knows what kind of fighter FIF is (knows how he operates with BEEF)...

Rawse, for no worthy reason, steals on FIF (mafia music diss)...

FIF delivers a return blow (Officer Ricky, go ahead, try me)...

Rawse hits FIF below the belt (puts FIF's son's face on a monkey)...

FIF recovers and delivers multiple blows ("Tia Told Me", Officer Ricky vids, Curly, takes Tia shopping, sets up book deal, does photoshoot, postsother baby-mama's sex tape)...

Rawse is down (DTR sales = Last Kiss sales with 2x promo, Triple Cs does 12k)...

FIF, as always, seeks to destroy and stomps Rawse (takes pic with Tia and young William) <--------- now is this a "dirty" move???

Originally Posted by truthteller

just one more thing.

I could really care less about Rick Ross, if this was ANYBODY i wouldnt think it was cool.

You neva heard someone use the term "soft" in real life??

What "line did he cross"??

I think its funny that cats are whining about 50 crossing this imaginary line... Everyone is all about morals all of a sudden, which is just
laugh.gif
... The kid isn't in any danger, so I'm guessin you guys feel sorry forRick Ross and having his feelings hurt?? Thats just gay...

Ya'll !*@*#* are dissapointing

What "official" street *$@$! you know runs with a mob of undercover police?..EVERYWHERE

Even if Ross wanted too he couldn't make it through the 1st wave of police...

And Ross BM is just sayin anything she can to keep 50 happy and to keep money in her pocket...

She a skip skap...that's what skip skaps do

I wouldn't/Don't believe *%#% that comes out her fraudulent mouth

For all we know Ross is prolly a great father...

Her greed/lust for fame makes her look like an IDIOT..

Ya'l hate ross so much that your willing to believe any bad talk that comes out of lying %+%%# mouth

Really anybody mouth foreal

And that's real..

Where are you from?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

just one more thing.

You neva heard someone use the term "soft" in real life??

What "line did he cross"??

I think its funny that cats are whining about 50 crossing this imaginary line... Everyone is all about morals all of a sudden, which is just
laugh.gif
... The kid isn't in any danger, so I'm guessin you guys feel sorry for Rick Ross and having his feelings hurt?? Thats just gay...

Who gives a @$#$ about ross, as i stated in my post.

THE CHILD IS BEING MANIPULATED/USED, THATS THE PROBLEM.

Like someone said its pretty cool for a kid to meet fif/floyd.....

But whatever happens to that kid when 50 moves onto the next gimmick, and is done with shorty......doubt he ever sees them again.

Its not like 50 is dating her or plans on bein with her...Hes using the kid as a prop, which is wrong....as i also stated if ross dissed 50 kid hes a suckertoo.

Dudes like you are so quick to try & DISREPECT people on NT that dont agree with you its pathetic....quick to say some fouls !%$#.

He crossed the line of bringin peoples children into this, and as ive said before if rick ross did the monkey on his kids head ps he crossed that SAME LINE.

^^^

im from brownsville brooklyn, only people i hear saying somebody soft is somebody trying to sound cool.

theres a million words that'll come out before " soft".

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Ya'll !*@*#* are dissapointing

What "official" street *$@$! you know runs with a mob of undercover police?..EVERYWHERE

Even if Ross wanted too he couldn't make it through the 1st wave of police...

And Ross BM is just sayin anything she can to keep 50 happy and to keep money in her pocket...

She a skip skap...that's what skip skaps do

I wouldn't/Don't believe *%#% that comes out her fraudulent mouth

For all we know Ross is prolly a great father...

Her greed/lust for fame makes her look like an IDIOT..

Ya'l hate ross so much that your willing to believe any bad talk that comes out of lying %+%%# mouth

Really anybody mouth foreal

And that's real..

You're life is only worth as much as you're willing to invest in protecting it...

Is 50 suppose to walk the streets with NO security to impress a bunch of cats that can't afford security for themselves?? I wanna see you make 500 millionand just stroll around the neiborhood with NO security... Thats just stupid. You notice the trend of all the dead rappers?? None of them Ns had securitypresent @ the time of their death...

Who's to say she isn't a good woman?? I know its become popular to trash her because yall might be Rick Ross fans or whatever, but none of us knowanything about her or their relationship other than what she has said... Is she suppose to lock herself in the house, she got a life to live and maybe a careerto pursue... Yall Ns gettin mad @ her tho?? What did she do besides try to make a come up as anyone should in life... She has no obligation to WilliamRoberts... To her son, but not him...

Who gives a @$#$ about ross, as i stated in my post.

Like someone said its pretty cool for a kid to meet fif/floyd.....

But whatever happens to that kid when 50 moves onto the next gimmick, and is done with shorty......doubt he ever sees them again.

Its not like 50 is dating her or plans on bein with her...Hes using the kid as a prop, which is wrong....as i also stated if ross dissed 50 kid hes a sucker too.

Dudes like you are so quick to try & DISREPECT people on NT that dont agree with you its pathetic....quick to say some fouls !%$#.

He crossed the line of bringin peoples children into this, and as ive said before if rick ross did the monkey on his kids head ps he crossed that SAME LINE.
She's a grown %%* woman... She doesn't have to answer to William Roberts (even tho he is the police)... She can do as she pleases...Nobody put a gun to her head and made her go over Floyd Mayweather house... Nobody made her bring her son... Nobody made her pose for the pictures

And lastly... Rick Ross mentioned 50s baby moms and her situation FIRST...

@%+$# its just some pictures. That's what happens in REAL LIFE when any kid meets a celeb and hangs out with them for a day. They most likelywon't ever see them again.
Do you even know what being manipulated means? He's not being manipulated. He's being used simply because Curtis has an ulterior motive.At the end of the day it's win win for Curtis and the kid.
Its not like 50 is dating her or plans on bein with her...Hes using the kid as a prop, which is wrong....as i also stated if ross dissed 50 kid hes a sucker too.
So it's wrong when Kobe or Shaq show some kid from the inner city they don't know a good time attheir house playin ball or video games or takes them somewhere to have fun? Buys them a couple clothes or signs a few jerseys? Cuz you know Kobe and Shaq haveulterior motives too. It's just that ppl don't mind them using some kid to get a better image or to be seen as a good guy in public.

You just seem mad that Curtis is doing it to get at Ross.
Exactly. So they both crossed the line. So what's the fuss about? They can't uncross it now. Aint no truce in sight so keep on keepin on.If you that mad it's time to move on from this topic since you don't agree with it.
^^^

im from brownsville brooklyn, only people i hear saying somebody soft is somebody trying to sound cool.

theres a million words that'll come out before " soft".
So you deadass never heard somebody say "You sound soft right now _" or "You soft for lettin that ho take your money" orsimply "You soft."???

GTFOWTBS. I don't believe that for a second. Maybe you extremely young or something but to ask who says that like you never heard that is
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Miss Info wrote:
Its been proven in court that Rick Ross has not fulfilled his legal responsibility to his son with Kemp. And that's just a financial measure of fatherhood, not even all the emotional and physical support a child needs. So, with that in mind….is this trip to a new and exciting city with your mom and older brothers, visiting a famous athlete's beautiful home and hanging out with him, meeting big stars…how can you say that this little boy (who has suffered health problems) shouldn't have that experience? Can his joy be separated from the irony or the motivation?

I'm going to have to agree with her.

No one is trashing her...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

Her actions is showing that G..

Your hate for Ross refuses to see that

If it wasn't anybody else you would be in agreement..

A GOOD woman..doesn't put personal buisness about past relationships out in public..

A GOOD woman keeps that $!@% in-house

A GOOD woman doesn't look for a come up...She goes out and get $$ herself

A GOOD woman..doesn't make herself look like greedy !+*#* or a !#@%+...

Doing whatever she can to stay in 50's good graces..

She's that chick that is doing whatever..saying what ever to hurt Ross..

You hurt a man through his kids...

That's what she is doing

She exploiting her son to come up..

She is NOT a GOOD woman..

%+#$ outta here

How you from BK but you NEVER heard somebody use 'soft' in real life?

Stop lyin
laugh.gif
... N' you from Wyoming.

Back
Top Bottom