$56 for 2 movie tickets, is AMC out of their damn mind!?!?!?

Invest in a badass HomeTheater system[media room]....never go to the movies again.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Question about 3D movies. I still have my 3D Glasses from Bloody Valentine. When I buy tickets to a new 3D movie, do I HAVE to buy new glasses too?
No the 3D glasses are free they give it to you when you buy the ticket you can keep them or put them in the recycle bin when you leave the movie so they can reuse it
At least thats how it is here in NYC
Free? The same way Taco Bell gives you FREE drinks and chips when you buy a burrito for $2.99?
laugh.gif

Thanks Dirty.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Question about 3D movies. I still have my 3D Glasses from Bloody Valentine. When I buy tickets to a new 3D movie, do I HAVE to buy new glasses too?
No the 3D glasses are free they give it to you when you buy the ticket you can keep them or put them in the recycle bin when you leave the movie so they can reuse it
At least thats how it is here in NYC
Free? The same way Taco Bell gives you FREE drinks and chips when you buy a burrito for $2.99?
laugh.gif

Thanks Dirty.

$56 for two movie tickets sounds expensive...but as long as people are paying it they'll be selling it

$56 for two movie tickets sounds expensive...but as long as people are paying it they'll be selling it

Just went to the amc at menlo. Yea the tickets were $20 a piece but the huge comfy seats and extra space alone make it worth it. Add on $10 food vouchers and waiters and it was a pretty good experience. The waiters sucked tho

Just went to the amc at menlo. Yea the tickets were $20 a piece but the huge comfy seats and extra space alone make it worth it. Add on $10 food vouchers and waiters and it was a pretty good experience. The waiters sucked tho

Back
Top Bottom