70% of Divorces are filed by women. 90% of Child Custody cases are awarded to women.

It could be apples and oranges if that's the only issue, sure. But if the unhealthy not fit lifestyle comes from zero ambition, laziness, and just not giving a ****, it's the same thing.

I worked with a dude at Sports Authority that had two kids with his ex. Mans had just gotten out of jail on a 7-month stretch.

It was during the summer, so ole boy worked all kinds of overtime and overnight work. When the courts caught up to him, his bi-weekly checks even with all that overtime were like $2.37 or $1.74 or 63 cents.

For some reason, I found that more disrespectful than just taking the entire thing. Like they were leaving ole boy with pittance to remind him how ****ed he was.

Imagine me being 19 years old and having to console a pissed-off crying 34-year-old man. Mans was in the inventory room screaming at the top of his lungs "HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO LIVE"

I understand dude was behind in his payments, but damn, he was trying and was getting done so dirty.

My ex's brother committed suicide over this very same thing.

Worked at a factory, all wages garnished, went to his bm house to pick up the kids, was told no, then saw she had moved another dude in the house...a dude who he knew. The dude she moved in ain't even have a job...small time drug dealer. Was in there playing the PlayStation he bought for his kids.

He didn't make it another 24 hours.

He wasn't even 25 years old.

Wasn't easy! Had a nice break while my daughter was in college, I moved to Texas for her late junior and entire senior years. Best move I ever made. Gave my wife and I the break that we needed. I do believe that all couples should take an organized break from each other, taking a step back, seeing the world individually if it is possible. However, that only works if both people in the marriage are making their own paper, of which we were.

Good luck man, all the best, and have fun!
During this organized break, were you both allowed to explore outside partners, or was this just more so separate vacations from one another?

During this organized break, were you both allowed to explore outside partners, or was this just more so separate vacations from one another?
The break was due to my daughter needing help in the final years of school, due to her athletic pursuits. Her twin sister attended school here in NYC, my wife was on watch, other family members as well, grandparents, aunts, uncles. What the break did was to allow us to create new social norms, as I began working with an NFL franchise. Outside of my assisting our daughter, it gave me the chance to revisit a freedom that I realized I no longer needed. I fell back in love with my wife for different reasons during this break.

Last edited:

Worked at a factory, all wages garnished, went to his bm house to pick up the kids, was told no, then saw she had moved another dude in the house...a dude who he knew. The dude she moved in ain't even have a job...small time drug dealer. Was in there playing the PlayStation he bought for his kids.

That's messed up. The system needs to change, badly.

Dawg this is sad. Sucks those kids were robbed of their dad continuously through this system.

The break was due to my daughter needing help in the final years of school, due to her athletic pursuits. Her twin sister attended school here in NYC, my wife was on watch, other family members as well, grandparents, aunts, uncles. What the break did was to allow us to create new social norms, as I began working with an NFL franchise. Outside of my assisting our daughter, it gave me the chance to revisit a freedom that I realized I no longer needed. I fell back in love with my wife for different reasons during this break.
would u do it again?

do yall believe a strictly monogamous relationship is possible for 20-30-50 years?
or if u get married should one prepare for the possibility of somethig else?

do yall believe a strictly monogamous relationship is possible for 20-30-50 years?
or if u get married should one prepare for the possibility of somethig else?

It all depends.

Sex / Sexuality is a very personal thing IMHO.

Each and every person is different - no matter what cultural conditioning and societal norms coat the surface of our conversations.

Met a pansexual once...she blew my mind with the way she looked at sex.

It was then that I knew that I knew nothing. The world is a big place!

Best to have that conversation early with any potential mates...then watch for patterns.

Possible? Yes. Plenty of people do it. My folks been married since 74.

but how do u know they were exclusive mutually the whole time??
It all depends.

Sex / Sexuality is a very personal thing IMHO.

Each and every person is different - no matter what cultural conditioning and societal norms coat the surface of our conversations.

Met a pansexual once...she blew my mind with the way she looked at sex.

It was then that I knew that I knew nothing. The world is a big place!

Best to have that conversation early with any potential mates...then watch for patterns.
this is a good post thanks, it is a very wide world.
good to know first hand what a person wants and how their wants can maybe change

So this kufi man is old enough to be a grandpa and he's on this site trolling us?
1607016142995.png

for all we know it can be KUFI WOMANNNN!!1

Back
Top Bottom