A historical figure that pisses you off

Am I asking too much if I request the reasons behind you guys' choices?

I'm interested in hearing why some of you picked who you did.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Am I asking too much if I request the reasons behind you guys' choices?

I'm interested in hearing why some of you picked who you did.

Alain Prost was caused Ayrton Senna to crash and cost him the title of World Champion in Formula 1 in 1989.  And was a biah about it.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

lol 2 dude who said MLK gotta b a white guy

I came in here to post MLK and I'm black. I respect his ideology and all that he accomplished. As a child I dreamed to follow in his footsteps. It pisses me off that he put himself, along with others, through so much. The ideal of peace is a wonder to believe in. The way of which he went by it was not happening, especially during that time period. Not saying he had to result to violence, but a no back down and I'm not going to take this mess approach was needed. Taking stones to the head and not throwing them back?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Cicero Avenue Dopeman said:

I came in here to post MLK and I'm black. I respect his ideology and all that he accomplished. As a child I dreamed to follow in his footsteps. It pisses me off that he put himself, along with others, through so much. The ideal of peace is a wonder to believe in. The way of which he went by it was not happening, especially during that time period. Not saying he had to result to violence, but a no back down and I'm not going to take this mess approach was needed. Taking stones to the head and not throwing them back?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

If I interpreted that right, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're mad that he didn't get violent and incite another civil war? What's wrong with turning the other cheek? I'd say he's a stronger human being for not giving into the temptation of headhunting white folks.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ryan Seacrest
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

David Stern

../../topic/323561
A historical figure that pisses you off
confused.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Wow, this is a horrible reason to hate MLK

My reason for not likin' Ali is kinda simple..I think he's a flat out A-hole..I think he's racist..And I think he did Joe Frazier dirty..So to me he's a punk b and he pisses me off..Plus I can't stand how tons of sports mags/shows say he's the best athlete of the 20th century when he wasn't even the best in his own sport..

3525f20.jpg

"I wonder why Jesse Jackson didn't catch him before his body dropped, would he give me the answer..probably not"

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

An historical figure..
..and Louis Farrakhan.
Challenge accepted: In some cases where "h" is pronounced, such as "historical," you can use an. However, a is more commonly used and preferred.

Originally Posted by casekicks

My reason for not likin' Ali is kinda simple..I think he's a flat out A-hole..I think he's racist..And I think he did Joe Frazier dirty..So to me he's a punk b and he pisses me off..Plus I can't stand how tons of sports mags/shows say he's the best athlete of the 20th century when he wasn't even the best in his own sport..
Ali is the most overrated human being in the history of the world.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ryan Seacrest
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

David Stern

../../topic/323561
confused.jpg

I came in here to post MLK and I'm black. I respect his ideology and all
that he accomplished. As a child I dreamed to follow in his footsteps.
It pisses me off that he put himself, along with others, through so
much. The ideal of peace is a wonder to believe in. The way of which he
went by it was not happening, especially during that time period. Not
saying he had to result to violence, but a no back down and I'm not
going to take this mess approach was needed. Taking stones to the head
and not throwing them back?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Wow, this is a horrible reason to hate MLK

I don't hate MLK. He is highly respected. Im just pissed that because of his ideology he took on so much. Its cool that he was willing to turn the other cheek, but there is only so much a person or people can take. Like another dude posted, I'm more for the Malcom X train of thought.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the man defrauded the American people by not informing them about his medical condition and subsequently died while in office.

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I'm more fond of Malcolm X more than MLK myself, but this is just ridiculous. MLK accomplished a lot with civil disobidience.

Back
Top Bottom