A historical figure that pisses you off

You can talk about them as men (X, Martin) if you want to...thats outside what they did as men and it just shows how your a gossiping %+* female.
I'm not an ignorant idiot, I don't think homosexuality is a problem so I see no issues with it. Many great men in many European cultures in history have been found to be homosexual you don't see Europeans crying about "tarnished image".

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

stay in your arena...there is no EVIDENCE that Malcolm was gay...so why would you believe that? Where is your evidence?

You (especially YOU, all you do on NT is challenge the entire African American dichotomy, you show no social ability or intellect) ARE trying to undermine his legacy...with your PC crap...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I'm not an ignorant idiot, I don't think homosexuality is a problem so I see no issues with it. Many great men in many European cultures in history have been found to be homosexual you don't see Europeans crying about "tarnished image".

I have no issues with homosexuality either. All I'm saying is if a person of color is gay they are gay before being a man like it matters. I feel us Blacks at times can never just be who we are first we have to be broken down into further classifications.
Oh the "you're black before you're gay" response. Because someone can't be discriminated on for being + for being gay + for being a woman. So because dude is black, a gay person can't use him as a hero for gay people?  Because there is a monopoly on civil rights leaders?
That's s not how I feel. You and I both know a majority of Blacks have issues with homosexuality. To say one of our heroes was gay they know people will forget who he was and what he did and now just consider him a gay man and not the activist he was. White people for the most part are who they are before any of their negative or less accepting traits.Most of our early presidents in this country are considered heroes yet were against Blacks even being considered as a people but that is ignored. In this thread someone said oh he preached all this hate yet he was gay. Like oh now that matters? All I'm saying is I feel the news coming out of Malcolm X being gay feels like its meant to be a stain not an acknowledgment of being something to be praised. It feels like its there to make him appear to be less of an individual. People can be discriminated for all of what you said.

I have no issues with homosexuality either. All I'm saying is if a person of color is gay they are gay before being a man like it matters. I feel us Blacks at times can never just be who we are first we have to be broken down into further classifications.
Oh the "you're black before you're gay" response. Because someone can't be discriminated on for being + for being gay + for being a woman. So because dude is black, a gay person can't use him as a hero for gay people?  Because there is a monopoly on civil rights leaders?
That's s not how I feel. You and I both know a majority of Blacks have issues with homosexuality. To say one of our heroes was gay they know people will forget who he was and what he did and now just consider him a gay man and not the activist he was. White people for the most part are who they are before any of their negative or less accepting traits.Most of our early presidents in this country are considered heroes yet were against Blacks even being considered as a people but that is ignored. In this thread someone said oh he preached all this hate yet he was gay. Like oh now that matters? All I'm saying is I feel the news coming out of Malcolm X being gay feels like its meant to be a stain not an acknowledgment of being something to be praised. It feels like its there to make him appear to be less of an individual. People can be discriminated for all of what you said.
And how the hell is that my problem? Think about what you just said, this has nothing to do with me. Because a majority of black people hate homosexuals I need to hop on that band wagon? At some point in this country a majority of people were ok with locking up blacks like cattle, doesn't make it right. Again it feels like a stain, because many black people are not ok with homosexuality like you said. In the past all you had to do to stain somebody's character was to call them an "NWord lover", same ignorance different generation.

And how the hell is that my problem? Think about what you just said, this has nothing to do with me. Because a majority of black people hate homosexuals I need to hop on that band wagon? At some point in this country a majority of people were ok with locking up blacks like cattle, doesn't make it right. Again it feels like a stain, because many black people are not ok with homosexuality like you said. In the past all you had to do to stain somebody's character was to call them an "NWord lover", same ignorance different generation.
Ok.

You and I both know how they think. A man that had an influence on many black people is now deemed gay to a  people that homosexuality is a "problem". All of the great White Americans are never tarnished in such a way after their death. I know you like to preach all this skin color and equality but black people in general are always portrayed in some sort of negative fashion if they speak up.

So, why do you think that Malcolm was gay? Is it something you've read, or simply a feeling? Are you gay, if you don't mind me asking? If it is a private matter, I understand.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by casekicks

My reason for not likin' Ali is kinda simple..I think he's a flat out A-hole..I think he's racist..And I think he did Joe Frazier dirty..So to me he's a punk b and he pisses me off..Plus I can't stand how tons of sports mags/shows say he's the best athlete of the 20th century when he wasn't even the best in his own sport..

he was a draft dodger.
only reason why im not a fan of his..

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by casekicks

My reason for not likin' Ali is kinda simple..I think he's a flat out A-hole..I think he's racist..And I think he did Joe Frazier dirty..So to me he's a punk b and he pisses me off..Plus I can't stand how tons of sports mags/shows say he's the best athlete of the 20th century when he wasn't even the best in his own sport..

he was a draft dodger.
only reason why im not a fan of his..
and so was W. Bush, Clinton, Cheney....
Spoiler [+]
[Ali] but no one in Vietnam called me @#$%^& [/Ali]

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You can talk about them as men (X, Martin) if you want to...thats outside what they did as men and it just shows how your a gossiping %+* female.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

stay in your arena...there is no EVIDENCE that Malcolm was gay...so why would you believe that? Where is your evidence?

You (especially YOU, all you do on NT is challenge the entire African American dichotomy, you show no social ability or intellect) ARE trying to undermine his legacy...with your PC crap...

You  need to read more from certain biographers.. There is some evidence that he did dabble in gay prostitution along with his drug addictions and interracial relationships..

This is all before he became the almighty "Malcolm X" of course.. look it up homie
smile.gif

BTW him being gay doesn't diminish any of his accomplishments at all..

Unless you have a problem with homosexuals of course.. but the black community has never had a problem with that..
grin.gif

sad sad...

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You  need to read more from certain biographers.. There is some evidence that he did dabble in gay prostitution along with his drug addictions and interracial relationships..

This is all before he became the almighty "Malcolm X" of course.. look it up homie
smile.gif

Unless you have a problem with homosexuals of course.. but the black community has never had a problem with that..
grin.gif

sad sad...

Are you suggesting that the entire Black community has a problem with homosexuality? Please clarify. 

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

So, why do you think that Malcolm was gay? Is it something you've read, or simply a feeling? Are you gay, if you don't mind me asking? If it is a private matter, I understand.
http://www.advocate.com/A...ils_Malcolm_Xs_Gay_Life/

Just one source but usually where there's smoke there's fire..

The fact that him being gay is totally out the realm of possibility to you is sort of a shame, Does this make him any less of a man?

eyes.gif

For those who prefer Malcolm, I'd hope that you are accepting of his homosexual past..

You dudes still believe that claim huh..............LOL.  PT Barnum was right, all day everyday.  Also, for the people that don't like Ali, I can see if you dudes are Joe Frazier fans or from Philly, but if you don't like Ali because he was a "draft dodger" you must not know how this country was back then and how Ali and others that look like him were being treated here in their own country. 

Edit--

The fact that him being gay is 

You should be a bit more careful with the words that you use.

The fact that him being gay is totally out the realm of possibility to you is sort of a shame, Does this make him any less of a man?

eyes.gif
It really doesn't matter to me, I don't care what he was in his former life, because he was a criminal as well. He robbed from Black people, but he evolved, and that is the main focus for me. The evolution of a human being from an unproductive individual, to a productive one, one who lived for a cause greater than himself.
However, it seems that you are one presumptuous individual, which is pathetic in its own right.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

grin.gif

sad sad...
Are you suggesting that the entire Black community has a problem with homosexuality? Please clarify. 
My sarcasm is a reference to the modern day Christian perception of homosexuality as an abomination, specifically in portions of the black community..

but people like this guy obviously had a conflict of interest...

laugh.gif

Those hating MLK must have wanted a race riot...

and when it comes to a race riot, the minority ALWAYS loses.

eyes.gif
It really doesn't matter to me, I don't care what he was in his former life, because he was a criminal as well. He robbed from Black people, but he evolved, and that is the main focus for me. The evolution of a human being from an unproductive individual, to a productive one, one who lived for a cause greater than himself.
However, it seems that you are one presumptuous individual, which is pathetic in its own right.

I just showed you where my evidence came from and now I'm presumptuous ?

It's not the only source, and obviously you have a problem with his homosexual past because you're trying to relate his homosexuality to robbing other black people?

Would it make you even more angry if I told you Malcolm was also the mistress of a white business man???
I'm not making this stuff up it's all in the bio..

“This book gives us a richer, more profound, more complicated and more fully fleshed out Malcolm than we have ever had before,

smile.gif

grin.gif

sad sad...
My sarcasm is a reference to the modern day Christian perception of homosexuality as an abomination, specifically in portions of the black community..

but people like this guy obviously had a conflict of interest...

laugh.gif
It seems as if you like to point out the flaws in the Black community, so before I go any further with you, what is your racial background, and what experiences do you have in the black community that will allow you to make such absurd assumptions? If not considered Black, did you do any valued research, any that is credible? State them please.
Are you doing this to simply bait people? Or are you somehow trying making up for your own stereotypical inadequacies?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Those hating MLK must have wanted a race riot...

and when it comes to a race riot, the minority ALWAYS loses.
This. Not really seeing how anyone can have an issue with MLK as one of the most hated historical figures....he's arguably one of the most influential/greatest historical figures of the past few centuries 

eyes.gif

I just showed you where my evidence came from and now I'm presumptuous ?

It's not the only source, and obviously you have a problem with his homosexual past because you're trying to relate his homosexuality to robbing other black people?

Would it make you even more angry if I told you Malcolm was also the mistress of a white business man???
I'm not making this stuff up it's all in the bio..

“This book gives us a richer, more profound, more complicated and more fully fleshed out Malcolm than we have ever had before,

Back
Top Bottom