A historical figure that pisses you off

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You can talk about them as men (X, Martin) if you want to...thats outside what they did as men and it just shows how your a gossiping %+* female.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

stay in your arena...there is no EVIDENCE that Malcolm was gay...so why would you believe that? Where is your evidence?

You (especially YOU, all you do on NT is challenge the entire African American dichotomy, you show no social ability or intellect) ARE trying to undermine his legacy...with your PC crap...
You  need to read more from certain biographers.. There is some evidence that he did dabble in gay prostitution along with his drug addictions and interracial relationships..

This is all before he became the almighty "Malcolm X" of course.. look it up homie
smile.gif

BTW him being gay doesn't diminish any of his accomplishments at all..

Unless you have a problem with homosexuals of course.. but the black community has never had a problem with that..
grin.gif

sad sad...

LOL I love how black people never question the credentials and validity of these experts and historians when it's something that benefits their own agendas. B Smooth is mad, I must  be doing something right.
pimp.gif

If the same dude wrote something about how Malcolm X was the direct descendant of a Benin king people in here would be like "PREACH!!!!"
As usual....your not saying anything...the entire western curriculum is completely WARPED from the perspective of Europeans....

.....what historian is out there is pushing this so called black agenda your referring to? Nobody.

you can't even make a point without supersizing somebody elses font size...
30t6p3b.gif
...showing time and time again your intellectual inferiority...

What do I need to read from 'certain biographers'? Their mere speculation? I love how clowns will call themselves Atheists and claim there is no evidence of God

but then turn around and claim there is substantial evidence Malcolm X was gay.
30t6p3b.gif

..SURE nobody has ever slandered another person to gain attention and publicity for themselves right? we all know that NEVER happens
eyes.gif

...believe what you want...we know who the little rats are.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Oh yeah I forgot black professors at Georgetown are all jokes..

according to LONGSTROKE .. STOP BEING RACISTTTT!!

damn it once again here comes a guy discrediting a black man held in a high regard... STOP IT!
roll.gif
You're familiar with Michael Eric Dyson the persona...
...I'm familiar with the person.

And that's fine but possibly instead of calling someone a joke how about you contribute something useful to the conversation and expand on your opinion.. It's easy to shoot down someone's comment with no basis but not so easy to extrapolate an argument or construct a meaningful thought supporting your offering.. Explain my friend..
nerd.gif

How about I don't...
...Happy Holidays.

You  need to read more from certain biographers.. There is some evidence that he did dabble in gay prostitution along with his drug addictions and interracial relationships..

This is all before he became the almighty "Malcolm X" of course.. look it up homie
smile.gif

BTW him being gay doesn't diminish any of his accomplishments at all..

Unless you have a problem with homosexuals of course.. but the black community has never had a problem with that..
grin.gif

sad sad...

LOL I love how black people never question the credentials and validity of these experts and historians when it's something that benefits their own agendas. B Smooth is mad, I must  be doing something right.
pimp.gif

If the same dude wrote something about how Malcolm X was the direct descendant of a Benin king people in here would be like "PREACH!!!!"
As usual....your not saying anything...the entire western curriculum is completely WARPED from the perspective of Europeans....

.....what historian is out there is pushing this so called black agenda your referring to? Nobody.

you can't even make a post without supersizing somebody elses font size...
30t6p3b.gif

What do I need to read from 'certain biographers'? Their mere speculation? I love how clowns will call themselves Atheist and claim there is no evidence of God

30t6p3b.gif

..SURE nobody has ever slandered another person to gain attention and publicity for themselves right? we all know that NEVER happens
eyes.gif

idiots...believe what you want...we know who the little rats are.

Dude is gay, what the hell does this have to do with the perspective of Europeans? Lemme ask you this, is there any evidence that he was NOT gay or bisexual?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Again with the word "slander", it's only slander if you associate homosexuality with negativity. Believe it or not some people are ignorant homophobes BSmooth.
I'm always amused by the irony of black people having the exact same mentality as their oppressors. Hypocrites.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What do I need to read from 'certain biographers'? Their mere speculation? I love how clowns will call themselves Atheist and claim there is no evidence of God

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Dude is gay, what the hell does this have to do with the perspective of Europeans? Lemme ask you this, is there any evidence that he was NOT gay or bisexual?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Again with the word "slander", it's only slander if you associate homosexuality with negativity. Believe it or not some people are ignorant homophobes BSmooth.
because you claimed 'black people never question credentials' ...as usual you fill arguments with your half assed 'black people do this' generalizations.
30t6p3b.gif
its tiring...

'm always amused by the irony of black people having the exact same mentality as their oppressors. Hypocrites.

...your an embarrassment to Nigeria...and a mockery of an American...shut up and go study your MCAT books...lord knows you belong in no other type of intelligent discussions.
laugh.gif

Always trying to talk about black people over here...go look at how your own country and every other ethnic country in the world treats homosexuality...and then think again before you compare the plight of homosexuality to institutionalized racism....
eyes.gif
its not even close to comparable.

Speak for your own people (homosexual Nigerians perhaps) for once. You %%#%%%# parrot.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm always amused by the irony of black people having the exact same mentality as their oppressors. Hypocrites.
How do you KNOW that Malcolm was gay?  I mean, not bisexual, not even asexual, but gay for sure?
You do realize that an encounter or two does not make man gay, correct? There is something that is called being bi curious, also, there are people who simply experiment! Just because I walked into a church once, then sat down, does not make me a believer in the faith and God that the church represents!

Get real man! I am sure understand that you understand this is not the first time that people with an agenda, have tried to use Black masculinity against itself! 

Don't you remember the Proposition 8 vote in Cali? Don't you remember how the republicans went out in force, to make sure that the Black clergy knew what was on the ballot, encouraging them to vote against gay marriage?! 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

because you claimed 'black people never question credentials' ...as usual you fill arguments with your half assed 'black people do this' generalizations.
30t6p3b.gif
its tiring...

'm always amused by the irony of black people having the exact same mentality as their oppressors. Hypocrites.

...your an embarrassment to Nigeria...and a mockery of an American...shut up and go study your MCAT books...lord knows you belong in no other type of intelligent discussions.
laugh.gif

Your always trying to talk about black people over here...go look at how your own country and every other ethnic country in the world treats homosexuality...and then think again before you compare the plight of homosexuality to institutionalized racism....
eyes.gif
its not even comparable.

Speak for your own people (homosexual Nigerians perhaps) for once. You %%#%%%# parrot.

^^^^lol everytime I clown this dude he starts ranting about medical books.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BSmooth: "Shut up and go and read about aerospace medicine" (oh you got me with that one
laugh.gif
)

Actually I'm pretty much the prototypical son every Nigerian parentwould be proud of, you clearly know nothing about Ibo culture. I'm theguy Nigerian parents tell their kids to be more like growing up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dead serious, when I was growing up my parents would say "Look at your cousin he is first in his class, and going to med school why can't you be more like him". I grew up to become that guy.
pimp.gif

And the ignorance that leads to racist views is the same ignorance that leads to homophobia. You're no different from racist idiots you hate so much and I know the truth is eating you alive inside. Hypocrites.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you KNOW that Malcolm was gay?  I mean, not bisexual, not even asexual, but gay for sure?
You do realize that an encounter or two does not make man gay, correct? There is something that is called being bi curious, also, there are people who simply experiment! Just because I walked into a church once, then sat down, does not make me a believer in the faith and God that the church represents!

Get real man! I am sure understand that you understand this is not the first time that people with an agenda, have tried to use Black masculinity against itself! 

Don't you remember the Proposition 8 vote in Cali? Don't you remember how the republicans went out in force, to make sure that the Black clergy knew what was on the ballot, encouraging them to vote against gay marriage?! 

Gay, bi-curious, whatever you wanna call it. Dude was sleeping with dudes, if people are so bothered by the label I guess you can call him a man that slept with men (MSM).
You do have a point, sleeping with a couple or even a dozen dudes doesn't make you a homosexual as long as you sleep with one woman in between smashing dudes them you're considered bi-curious.

So republicans are the ones that told black people to vote against gay marriage? I don't know what's worse them going out of their way to vote against gay marriage or bloody republicans tell them to do so and them conceding. So embarassing.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
its tiring...

laugh.gif

Your always trying to talk about black people over here...go look at how your own country and every other ethnic country in the world treats homosexuality...and then think again before you compare the plight of homosexuality to institutionalized racism....
eyes.gif
its not even comparable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BSmooth: "Shut up and go and read about aerospace medicine" (oh you got me with that one
laugh.gif
)

Actually I'm pretty much the prototypical son every Nigerian parentwould be proud of, you clearly know nothing about Ibo culture. I'm theguy Nigerian parents tell their kids to be more like growing up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dead serious, when I was growing up my parents would say "Look at your cousin he is first in his class, and going to med school why can't you be more like him". I grew up to become that guy.
pimp.gif

And the ignorance that leads to racist views is the same ignorance that leads to homophobia. You're no different from racist idiots you hate so much and I know the truth is eating you alive inside. Hypocrites.

The truth is eating me alive inside said the atheist
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why can't you type in a normal type face Anton? Do you have to litter the board with your loud, ignorant tactics because you can't argue like  a real intellectual?

Of course...your excused...carry on baboon.

So republicans are the ones that told black people to vote against gay marriage? I don't know what's worse them going out of their way to vote against gay marriage or bloody republicans tell them to do so and them conceding. So embarassing.
sick.gif

roll.gif

so who told native Nigerians?

http://www.economist.com/.../12/gay-marriage-nigeria

It seems as if you like to point out the flaws in the Black community, so before I go any further with you, what is your racial background, and what experiences do you have in the black community that will allow you to make such absurd assumptions? If not considered Black, did you do any valued research, any that is credible? State them please.
Are you doing this to simply bait people? Or are you somehow trying making up for your own stereotypical inadequacies?
If you're trying to imply that I have to be black to speak on the many mythical fallacies that corrupt black communal education I'd have to strike you down right there.. I can also contend that education is important no matter what the source may be..If you're apprehensive about acknowledging Malcolm's homosexual tendencies and how it may hurt his legacy I think that goes to say more about the ignorance in the community than the course of his actions...You're falling into the same folkloric trap that you complain about from Anglo America, making Immortal the image of men that were just that, Men.. If you're also trying to imply that I'm a racist then I would have to admit that you may be right there but only for the fact that I personally dislike every race equally for their collective ignorance throughout history.

For your pure satisfaction I am black enough to speak on these topics and do have a background in social science education.. I'd like to say I'm somewhat qualified on these topics but then again it only takes a bit of investigating do uncover these types of things..

I'm not baiting anybody and I don't see how this could be baiting anyone if homosexuality is perfectly acceptable to me..
Is it baiting somebody to call a spade, a spade?

This is the second time in a couple days that you have taken offense to me pointing out certain portions of an individuals life that may strike you as somewhat imperfect..

Once again I'd have to ask you to understand that I didn't make these things up, don't blame me, blame the people you choose to worship...

If it makes you feel any better they also say that Ghandi probably had his share of homosexual relations as well..

I don't think that I've mentioned anything about being anti gay, homophobic, nor any such thing. But as I have stated, your aggressive stance suggests that you are dealing with issues that are beyond this topic in particular. Regardless of your racial background, you'd rather hide behind the hyperbolic, attacking in a manner that may get a rise out of some, but not here. Labs are doing some great things in test tubes, perhaps if you get in line now, they may be able to grow you a pair, so that you'll no longer hide behind your insanely stereotypical tainted rhetoric.
James Baldwin

Bayard Rustin

Langston Hughes

Bill T Jones, who happens to be a good friend of mine

All of these Black men, strong brothers mind you, are Men that I admire greatly, regardless of their sexual orientation. I think that we can all agree that smart, honest people or all races, creed, and gender, those of well intention, are incredibly attractive, just simply great to be around.

So in saying that, I am certain that you'll certainly understand why it is incredibly important that I no longer discuss this particular topic, with the likes of you.

Have a marvelous evening. 
Once again you're attempting to reach and assume something about my persona simply for the fact that I bring up things about your heroes that you're obviously uncomfortable accepting..

That's fine homie I have fully accepted history for what it is and the truth is that I have no problem with anything about blackness beyond this thread  and the ignorance people like yourself exhibit toward historical perspective..As a matter of fact me being black has nothing at all to do with what is being discussed here and the fact you take offense about Malcolm X's supposed homosexual tendencies..well that speaks volumes about the pair that you claim to possess..

As I've stated previously and you've even acknowledged is that the modern black community has a stigma toward homosexuality through their faith.. Christian americans often single out gays and lay into their lifestyles as plagues to their communities and I see it as discrimination.. Black communities and Christianity are somewhat synonymous in America, wouldn't you say ?

You don't get pee pee points for acknowledging amazing gay  men homie, because to those of us who accept people regardless of their sexuality, they're men first and gayness is just a part of their lifestyle which has nothing to do with their merits as men..

This time I'll refrain from hurting the feelings of another NTer and leave the gif in my pocket and watch you so ungracefully bow out

~Toodles~

You're familiar with Michael Eric Dyson the persona...
...I'm familiar with the person.

And that's fine but possibly instead of calling someone a joke how about you contribute something useful to the conversation and expand on your opinion.. It's easy to shoot down someone's comment with no basis but not so easy to extrapolate an argument or construct a meaningful thought supporting your offering.. Explain my friend..
nerd.gif

How about I don't...
...Happy Holidays.
Ok back to basketball wives
smile.gif

When MLK was mentioned i figured we'd be talking about his addiction to beating up prostitutes and how a lot of his academic work was plagarized therefore making him a fraud .

30t6p3b.gif
its tiring...

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
its not even comparable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

The truth is eating me alive inside said the atheist
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why can't you type in a normal type face Anton? Do you have to litter the board with your loud, ignorant tactics because you can't argue like  a real intellectual?

Of course...your excused...carry on baboon.
Oh the irony
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baboons can read, memorize and analytically apply a library's worth of complicated, hard sciences? Then again baboons and other apes are pretty intelligent relative to dodo birds so I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Got anything else to say about Nigeria or me reading books?
grin.gif

Look at all them words man, do some real %%% worship Yahweh, smoke weed and dunk a basketball mang.
grin.gif

PS. you're late on the Nigeria gay marriage thing, there was a thread were I openly criticized Nigeria for making that law.. I'm not like you, I don't willfully accept foolish agendas simply because the majority of my race or ethnic group does it. Every culture has it's flaws, Nigeria is no different.

Of course you conveniently leave out the other part of that post...typical Anton...

and then you reply to the baboon jab literally
roll.gif
I love it...your a real smart guy.

Once again you're attempting to reach and assume something about my persona simply for the fact that I bring up things about your heroes that you're obviously uncomfortable accepting..

That's fine homie I have fully accepted history for what it is and the truth is that I have no problem with anything about blackness beyond this thread  and the ignorance people like yourself exhibit toward historical perspective..As a matter of fact me being black has nothing at all to do with what is being discussed here and the fact you take offense about Malcolm X's supposed homosexual tendencies..well that speaks volumes about the pair that you claim to possess..

As I've stated previously and you've even acknowledged is that the modern black community has a stigma toward homosexuality through their faith.. Christian americans often single out gays and lay into their lifestyles as plagues to their communities and I see it as discrimination.. Black communities and Christianity are somewhat synonymous in America, wouldn't you say ?

You don't get pee pee points for acknowledging amazing gay  men homie, because to those of us who accept people regardless of their sexuality, they're men first and gayness is just a part of their lifestyle which has nothing to do with their merits as men..

This time I'll refrain from hurting the feelings of another NTer and leave the gif in my pocket and watch you so ungracefully bow out

~Toodles~

Point out where I've said that I was uncomfortable about anything. Find it, quote it, highlight it.
I'll discuss this in a civil manner with you, but only if you can back up your claims. So find and show what you are claiming to be true.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gay, bi-curious, whatever you wanna call it. Dude was sleeping with dudes, if people are so bothered by the label I guess you can call him a man that slept with men (MSM).
You do have a point, sleeping with a couple or even a dozen dudes doesn't make you a homosexual as long as you sleep with one woman in between smashing dudes them you're considered bi-curious.

sick.gif
He's pretty much calling religious black people as easily manipulated... He's making our points for us
roll.gif

sick.gif
He's pretty much calling religious black people as easily manipulated... He's making our points for us
roll.gif
Yes, they are. The whole point of being a follower of something suggest exactly that. In fact, I can state that ALL religious people have been manipulated in believing the unproven.

~Toodles~
Point out where I've said that I was uncomfortable about anything. Find it, quote it, highlight it.
I'll discuss this in a civil manner with you, but only if you can back up your claims. So find and show what you are claiming to be true.

There are two separate biographical accounts that discuss through his journals that he was involved with men at some point in his life.. One of which that was released recently and accepted by various modern day black leaders as in depth.. but then NTers come out of the woodwork to call them uncle toms.. This place is truly hilarious I swear.. and the fact that you take offense to the fact that I bring up his supposed homosexual tendency speaks volumes about your reservations of homosexuality in your hero..

sick.gif
roll.gif

All jokes aside this is down right embarrassing. Black people who traditionally go against republican policies were quick to side with them when it came time to taking rights from another group. It's a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

~Toodles~
There are two separate biographical accounts that discuss through his journals that he was involved with men at some point in his life.. One of which that was released recently and accepted by various modern day black leaders as in depth.. but then NTers come out of the woodwork to call them uncle toms.. This place is truly hilarious I swear.. and the fact that you take offense to the fact that I bring up his supposed homosexual tendency speaks volumes about your reservations of homosexuality in your hero..

Did you read the list of my personal heroes? I will add Gore Vidal to that list as well. So I ask you again, where do you get off assuming as to who my heroes are, then how I may feel about their habits, sexual or otherwise?

Foxdawg links please? Besides the one posted already. I have no problem in doing research on anything I hear. I was not brought up that way. But I do agree with what was said earlier too many of us are quickly to accept a history or story that puts our people in a positive light without questioning. I only brought up the issue earlier in the thread because I feel it was an agenda behind it. That's just how I feel. If you have more evidence to support I'm definitely willing to to engage with the theory of Malcolm X being gay for pay or whatever he was. Also the name calling has to stop people.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by CDUNK

he was a draft dodger.
only reason why im not a fan of his..
and so was W. Bush, Clinton, Cheney....
Spoiler [+]
[Ali] but no one in Vietnam called me @#$%^& [/Ali]

Because he didn't want to fight in the war?? 
laugh.gif
 You guys are blinded by "patriotism" sometimes.

^ Your spoiler is exactly right. 

sick.gif
roll.gif

All jokes aside this is down right embarrassing. Black people who traditionally go against republican policies were quick to side with them when it came time to taking rights from another group. It's a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly, It's one of the only topics that  the KKK and politically astute christian black folks agree on at a fairly high clip.. That gays should burn in hell and I actually think they're doing them a favor because I hear hell actually has fair weather this time of year
laugh.gif

Satan + homosexual Folks always equal a great party and the best decor of course
roll.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly, It's one of the only topics that  the KKK and politically astute christian black folks agree on at a fairly high clip.. That gays should burn in hell and I actually think they're doing them a favor because I hear hell actually has fair weather this time of year
laugh.gif

Satan + homosexual Folks always equal a great party and the best decor of course
roll.gif
Hey, you avoided my question. Don't %*$*% up now.

Back
Top Bottom