A.I. reported to be broke

Allen Iverson was quoted by ESPN saying "'Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused...I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30... 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me'"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

after taxes 100M is 50-60M and over 10 years thats 5-6M a year before lifestyle so.......
grin.gif

i agree. i dont see how some of you guys dont think that isnt possible.
you think these athletes wait for black friday to cop their stuff?
laugh.gif
 you think they're on their computer for cyber monday to get some discounts? !%%% nah! ive seen some of their bank accounts and some of these guys splurge like if money is going out of style.
you also gotta think they're helping their family, friends, posse. and you think these NBA wives are staying with the athlete cuz hes faithful?
laugh.gif
 a few gucci bags and unlimited cash to them will quickly help them forget

after taxes 100M is 50-60M and over 10 years thats 5-6M a year before lifestyle so.......
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 you think they're on their computer for cyber monday to get some discounts? !%%% nah! ive seen some of their bank accounts and some of these guys splurge like if money is going out of style.
you also gotta think they're helping their family, friends, posse. and you think these NBA wives are staying with the athlete cuz hes faithful?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom