A look back on the Aqua VIII

rockin these with a crispy tight tee and with the straps undone and my jeans tucked under them. ya'll others that unstrap em with jeans must know what im talking about, cause you look down at your feet and just smile
happy.gif

Was recently looking for a DS pair on ebay. Some ppl asking for around 300-350. Ridiculous. Shoe is nice, but not that nice.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Well damn.
Do enough people still cop off FCNY for their values to be significant anymore?

sorry if this was already posted in this thread. I put in another VIII thread, but its definitely more fitting here

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-08.jpg

SN 

didnt sell on eBay, not even a single bid   

I seen the article ISS did on these.....SMDH at them for saying that these would fetch a lot of money cuz they were rare......who care how rare they are THEYRE B GRADES!!!!
laugh.gif
LMFAO

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Well damn.
Do enough people still cop off FCNY for their values to be significant anymore?

sorry if this was already posted in this thread. I put in another VIII thread, but its definitely more fitting here

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-08.jpg

SN 

didnt sell on eBay, not even a single bid   

I seen the article ISS did on these.....SMDH at them for saying that these would fetch a lot of money cuz they were rare......who care how rare they are THEYRE B GRADES!!!!
laugh.gif
LMFAO
They're not even DS though. And worse than that, they're creased slightly and scuffed. Why would anyone voluntarily pick those over any other pair just because of an upside down Jumpman?

I sold mine to a friend about 2 years ago for retail. I liked them but never was in love with them.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Still got my DS pair. Might break them out for summer or sell them 

they most likely will paint crack after 1 or 2 wears

Classic shoe.. I had to double up on them..

They're very popular in my neighborhood. . Seen them all the time on other people's feet..

I still have mine. paint began to crack but i used to wear them for work.
I love the aqua's

I wish I woulda known they would blow up like this when I bought mine. I beat mine the hell up. I mean... $90 for VIIIs? Used them as play shoes. And now they're worth $300. Ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I sold mine to a friend about 2 years ago for retail. I liked them but never was in love with them.

I sold mine too with similar sentiments. Great shoe, but i don't regret letting them go and don't miss them.

Playoff VIII's were better quality, wore them a lot and no paint chipping, wore the aqua's about 4 times lightly and they chipped 
grin.gif

I have two pairs ... feared the paint chipping situation so I doubled up .. still have one DS sitting on my shelf ...
pimp.gif

also have the women's color way ..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I have two pairs ... feared the paint chipping situation so I doubled up .. still have one DS sitting on my shelf ...
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

I should've doubled up too upset I didn't. Love these way more than my Playoff VIII thinking about selling those along with my Cardinals.

Riverdale Road wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

I should've doubled up too upset I didn't. Love these way more than my Playoff VIII thinking about selling those along with my Cardinals.

once i found out there was a restock I jumped on it ...

Word me too .. I use my playoffs as everyday wear soon gonna be beaters ..lol aquas to me stomp them .. my cardinals are collecting dust
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom