A Ma Maniere AJ1

I mean you can go half down in 1s, but it's super snug. Not sure if the materials will make a difference on these though.

I mean you can go half down in 1s, but it's super snug. Not sure if the materials will make a difference on these though.
Yeah man, I don't typically cry about sizing brother. half a size down I'm cool with. Def can't do half a size up. I dont know if it's just me, but i feel like Nike has not been consistent with their sizing.

Yeah man, I don't typically cry about sizing brother. half a size down I'm cool with. Def can't do half a size up. I dont know if it's just me, but i feel like Nike has not been consistent with their sizing.

I didn't mean to cause you any grief ahead of time, you may get the 1/2 size down and be content. I 100% agree with the not consistent sizing comment. Shoes I used to order consistently and not think twice about the size, now seem like a crap shoot until the moment I have them in hand.

I didn't mean to cause you any grief ahead of time, you may get the 1/2 size down and be content. I 100% agree with the not consistent sizing comment. Shoes I used to order consistently and not think twice about the size, now seem like a crap shoot until the moment I have them in hand.
You’re good brother, i know. Wrong choice of words on my part. Yo, seriously it’s crazy. For example- jordan brand decided to add this molding/padding around the ankle on the jordan 2 OW. I went half a size down, which i typically do with 2s and they’re tight as fuq

You’re good brother, i know. Wrong choice of words on my part. Yo, seriously it’s crazy. For example- jordan brand decided to add this molding/padding around the ankle on the jordan 2 OW. I went half a size down, which i typically do with 2s and they’re tight as fuq

I did the same 1/2 size down for the Royalty 12, and while the shoe actually fits with no problem... I checked the size tag no less then 3x cause they just look so damn small. Almost to the point where it bothers me how they look when I wear them.

I did the same 1/2 size down for the Royalty 12, and while the shoe actually fits with no problem... I checked the size tag no less then 3x cause they just look so damn small. Almost to the point where it bothers me how they look when I wear them.
hahahaha that's me and the smoke grey 1's. they look like they should be hanging on my rearview mirror of my car lol

People still tripping about shipping time? It’s holiday crunch and there’s tens of thousands of pairs to be shipped out. Union/j3/dunks took 2-3 weeks to finish shipping out during the summer. Strap in and wait
When you pay $25 in shipping you expect them to get them out within a week. If they can’t handle shipping that much inventory they should just have Nike handle distribution. I’ve had a label created for a week and still no movement. My brother also hit and his label was created Monday with no movement. He hit blazers on Kaws website and they’re already in transit. It’s just frustrating to get excited for a shoe and to spend that much only to have them drag their feet

When you pay $25 in shipping you expect them to get them out within a week. If they can’t handle shipping that much inventory they should just have Nike handle distribution. I’ve had a label created for a week and still no movement. My brother also hit and his label was created Monday with no movement. He hit blazers on Kaws website and they’re already in transit. It’s just frustrating to get excited for a shoe and to spend that much only to have them drag their feet
I agree with this. Ordered on the 24th and can't even respond to emails asking about when they MIGHT ship.

That $25 shipping is for fast shipping n website drop without being botter. Not to mention holiday crunch and these numbers are bigger than the laws blazer. Not easy to move 20k+ pairs under a week.

n fast shipping is when ups actually picks it up n deliver to you

i completely understand delays, but free or even $10/$15 would be more palatable. most places charge $25 for 2 day shipping, so to charge that much while knowing that packages won't even go out for 2 weeks is what's bothersome. also, even though we have order confirmations, we all know that we don't REALLY have confirmation until they ship. so i'm sure some folks are waiting for that, and hoping their order doesn't get cancelled after 3 weeks. others may not like funds being held.

thing is - IF they get canceled like next week it will make us miss the chance to get them elsewhere... That will be even more screwed up.

Do a charge back and cancel the order.

Those of you that got your shipping confirmation... Where are they shipping from? Like what is the address they are shipping from?

I have a UPS label but, I can't figure out what it is for as I have several things ordered ATM.

Those of you that got your shipping confirmation... Where are they shipping from? Like what is the address they are shipping from?

I have a UPS label but, I can't figure out what it is for as I have several things ordered ATM.

Mine said they are coming from Bethlehem Pennsylvania

Back
Top Bottom