A Ma Maniere AJ4

E5BBC817-C178-485B-A915-DCCF5E0A9427.jpeg

The front rubber portion of the sole being a translucent smoked grey like the heel counter on the AMM IIs are would've added a nice bit of pop to me. Still like them a lot as is.

The AMM1s "tanked" - those can be had for sub 200, maybe a bit over $300 after fees.
Hoping the same goes for these AMM4s. Maybe the monochrome look will turn people off 🙏, but I'm a huge fan of how they look.
I'm definitely hoping this is the case especially if we have to go the aftermarket route but I'm hoping everybody who genuinely wants these are able to scoop them for retail.

Wouldn’t bet on it. 4s are the “It” Jordan right now since Nike did the same thing they did to foamposites to 1s

I was Gung-ho on these initially but now I’m on the fence. I’ll try to grab them at retail but if I don’t hit, I won’t be mad nor will I try via the aftermarket.

3’s > 2’s > 4’s > 1’s IMO. Would’ve liked some translucency elements, either in the heel tab or outsole. While I like the color, I’m not a fan of SO much of it. Black cage to match the tab would’ve added nice contrast + black laces.

3’s > 2’s > 4’s > 1’s IMO. Would’ve liked some translucency elements, either in the heel tab or outsole. While I like the color, I’m not a fan of SO much of it. Black cage to match the tab would’ve added nice contrast + black laces.
Yeah, the 3s IMO is AMM's magnus opus so far in regards to Jordan collabs. While the 1s and the 2s are good in their own right, those 3s are an extremely tough act to follow!

Back
Top Bottom